* Chapter Forty-Two *

[Tommys POV]

Once I finally got to the jungle I saw some large red roots growing around the trees... "That goddamn egg..." I mumbled under my breath. I took out my axe and swung it into the large green pole, I gathered a lot which was hard to carry but i managed to do it...

"SAM!" I walked past the others, they all looked confused... I guess it was because i was still pissed off at the egg, it must have shown. Then I saw Sam Nook... "I got the bamboo Sam!" He opened the chest for me to place them in and closed it... 

"Thank you TommyInnit!" He smiled and bowed his head slightly 

"I have to go Sam! But i'll come back!" I said, and with that i walked in the house and into my bedroom. I grabbed the sword at the other side of the room and tied a belt around my waist so i could put it somewhere... 
Once i came back out of the house everyone's eyes widened as i took out my sword and walked over to the fence 

"WOAH WOAH TOMMY!" Sam shouted with sweat dripping down his face, I turned 

"Yes?" I replied 

"Where are you going? And why have you got a sword?" He asked me 

"Sam Nook... He told me to do a task for him", I held out finger guns and shook them in his direction, "I'll be back in a bit..." And with that i turned and left with Rags... In the direction of the egg...

[Wilburs POV]

Everyone turned to look at Sam in shock, what had he told him to do? 
Sam didn't look back at us, he only shook his head. He stood up and reached into his pocket before putting the mask on his face...

[Tommys POV]

I got to the Eggpire's base and carefully crept inside, keeping Rags close behind me... I was clenching the handle of my sword in anger, this thing had to go... Once I got up to one of the main roots I lifted up my sword and sent it into the large red glowing object beneath me... I repeated the same thing a few time until i heard Rags barking viciously. I turned to see Bad and Skeppy smiling at me evilly,  behind them were two other people... Ant and Punz.

"Tommy..." Bad smiled, "Has the egg finally got to you?" 

I looked down and realised he was talking about my black veins... "Go fuck yourself!" I snarled tightly holding my sword. I saw Ant slowly shake his head...

"Tommy what are you doing?" Bad asked walking closer to me... Rags jumped up and him which caused him to move backwards slightly. "Tell your dog to stop..." He demanded 

"Or what Dickhead?!" I shouted back 

"Or I'll kill it!" He smiled and his white eyes had a red ring around it... 

My heart dropped... I crouched down and moved Rags behind me leaving my sword. I ruffled the fur on his head, "Stay Rags... Be a good-" 

Before i could finish speaking someone screamed, "TOMMY!" 

I quickly turned and felt a sharp pain across my stomach as Bad sent the sword into me. I missed it going into me but it left a large cut. "What was that for Prick?" 

Bad rolled his eyes and lifted up the sword again. I grabbed Rags and rolled into the already half broken root which snapped completely... "TOMMY YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Punz shouted running towards me 

"Oh you messed up..." Bad snarled... 

Punz crouched down and picked me up by the neck, holding me against the wall... He send a fist into my face which made my nose and mouth bleed slightly... Rags was biting at his legs but he wouldn't budge... Just as Bad tried to stab me again the dog jumped into his chest which caused him to fall, he bit his arm while I kicked Punz hard enough for him to let go of me... I fell to the floor and quickly scurried away with Rags next to me. I grabbed Ants hand and tugged him, "Come on Ant!" I whisper shouted. He shook his head but I dragged him anyways, Punz and Skeppy were right behind us... We ran out of the base and into the sun, I could tell it was getting late so I had to take us home quickly in case it got dark. We were running home with them following close behind us. They were firing arrows and throwing stones in our direction to slow us down but non of them hit... 

I turned for a second to see where they were when i felt an arrow hit my back which made me fall... "fuck..." I whispered. We weren't far away from the holy land and i needed to get them two there now. "GO TO CHURCH PRIME ANT!" I shouted 

"Tommy come on get up..." He pulled my arm trying to get me up while Rags stood protectively behind me 

"I will Ant but you gotta take Rags and yourself to the holy land!" I pushed him off and he nodded while patting his legs for my dog to follow. he seemed worried but followed the small cat boy. I tried to turn but didn't want to hurt my back more... 

"Awe Tommy..." Bad rolled his eyes and sniggered as when the others had gone... 

"Fuck off!" I felt his foot on my back, he pushed down which hurt, "Get off!" 

He grabbed the arrow and slowly spun it... It made me feel sick, I felt the blood fall down my back as the sun burned my skin. I winced at the pain... "CAN YOU JUST PULL IT OUT DICKHEAD!"
I heard him laugh as he pushed it... I rolled my eyes trying to hide the pain...

"Would you rather a sword?" Bad asked, as Skeppy tossed him my sword 

"If it makes you fuck off quicker", I rolled my eyes and sighed 

Before he could do anything else he was pushed to the ground... "TommyInnit is under my protection... You shall not attempt to harm or injure him!" I heard someone say

"SAM NOOK!" I smiled and tried to get up but my arms collapsed, "YOU CAME!" 

Sam picked me up bridal style, making sure he didn't hurt my back. "Do not come near him ever again or i will take this further!"