* Chapter Twenty-Four *

[Tommys POV]

I knew he was lying to me... But what am I supposed to say? I shook my head and went back upstairs, Wilbur was awake and playing with Rags. I grabbed Wilbur's old coat with the split it the back and wore it over a white button up shirt. I put on some black ripped jeans and ruffled up my hair... I sat down at my desk and opened my drawer to get my iPod, I plugged in some earphones and played my favorite songs

Now Playing: Jubilee Line
(Feat: Wilbur Soot) -⚪────────────────  0:01 / 3:06     ─── 🔊

I grabbed same black nail polish and started to paint my nails. About 2 minutes later Wilbur stood up and ruffled my hair making it even more of a mess.

"I'm going to take Rags out for a walk!" He said with a smile on his face

I smiled back and nodded my head before looking back at my nails. There was something satisfying about watching the paint brush leave a trail of shiny black polish on my nail. Once I finished one hand I placed down the brush, leaving a small patch of black paint on my wooden desk. I threw my head back and let out a sigh, I felt my grey fluffy ears flop backwards...
Finally after what felt like hours my nails were finally dry and I could do the other hand. 
Once I finished both hands I turned around, only to see the small puppy asleep on the floor by himself, I assumed Wilbur had tired him out on the walk and laughed slightly. He woke up almost immediately, I stood up and held out my hands. He jumped into my arms and I grabbed my brothers old satchel placing him inside, before walking downstairs and sneaking out of the door.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked grabbing my shoulder and raising an eyebrow 

I glanced behind and slipped on some knee high boots, "Just for a walk..." 

"By yourself?" He replied looking at me as I stood up 

"Yep! I'll be back later!" I grabbed the door handle and walked out before hearing Sam softly say

"Nice nails", with a smile 

I stopped walking and ran up to him giving him a tight hug, "Thank you...", I whispered before leaving and shutting the door. I unbuttoned the satchel so Rags could pop his head out. After a while of walking I found myself at the end of the Prime Path, I heard shouting close by so I went to go see who it was... I poked my head around the corner of a tree and saw who it was... It was Red shouting at someone, the person sounded extremely familiar but I couldn't see them since Bad and Skeppy were stood in the way. I sat watching for a while before the evil man pulled out a sword and held it towards the others neck... Despite being extremely scared of Red I ran over and pushed Bad into Skeppy so I could stand in front of the weapon. I pushed the dogs head into the bag before buttoning it back up so they didn't see him... 

"Tommy!?" I head the voice shout from behind me, I didn't look back.

"H-Hey Red...", I mumbled 

Red smirked and opened his mouth to speak, but i interrupted him. "You know, this was a lovely talk! I um... I hate you", I smiled and grabbed the person behinds me hand. We ran through the evil men and up the Prime Path while they were running after us. I ran towards the forest to the right and we finally lost them...
I turned to see who the person was, "DEO!?" 

He laughed and readjusted his Christmas hat, "Hello Tommy" 

I quickly raised my eyebrows twice and smiled, he rolled his eyes and walked away from me which caused me to laugh. I ran over to catch up to him, "Where do you live?"

"I don't live anywhere", He glanced at me then back forwards

"DEO YOU COULD LIVE WITH ME!" I shouted happily and grabbed his arm again, dragging him all the way home

Once we got there I slammed open the door which made Rags jump, his head popped out the bag and I quickly shoved it back in. "Tommy?" I heard Quackity say

"hello Big man", I replied pushing TimeDeo in the house

"Deo?" Wilbur said, Confusion plastering his face 

"Hello Wilbur", Deo replied, also looking very confused 

Sam and Fundy hand walked over to see a random man stood at the door with me... We all stood in silence staring at each other for a good 5 minutes... 

"So..." Deo said, causing all eyes to fall on him, "Hey..."

"Um... Deo meet Quackity, Fundy and Sam... and um, Guys this is Deo", I said smiling awkwardly, "He's very homeless and staying in my room, he's also paying rent!" 

"I am?" 

"Yes", I replied while grabbing his orange hoodie and pulling him up the stairs and into my room
I chucked him down on my bed and sat on my desk chair. "So we meet again..." 

"Yes we do!" He replied while leaning back on the bed 

"Deo promise you wont tell Sam..." I whispered grabbing my satchel and unbuttoning it 

"Who's Sam?" 

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the bed sitting next to him, I opened the satchel and a small puppy jumped out onto Deo's lap...