* Chapter Thirty *

[Quackitys POV]

Wilbur and I sat in the on Tommy's bed with the small dog Ponk had in his arms when they brought Tommy in... The poor kid was covered in thick dark red blood. I stroked the fluff on the top of the puppy's head while Wilbur just stared at the wall in front of us, he looked pissed... not like his ghost self... He looked like Wilbur... 
His eyes were shining red from time to time and his hair was a mess...

"Wilbur?", I said turning my eyes towards him

"Quackity". He replied 

"A-are you okay..." I mumbled, I didn't get an answer though... He just bit the side of his cheek for a few seconds. I know he cares about me, but whenever Wilbur acts like this I always feel cold and alone. It reminded me of when I lived with Jschlatt. I couldn't tell if I missed him or not. He was a dick but... nobody saw what I saw... I felt the tears racing to my eyes so I quickly got up leaving Wilbur and Rags with a confused look on their face. Tommy was badly hurt and being fixed up by Sam and Ponk... Fundy was out with Deo, thank god or who knows what he would have done to the poor puppy. I slipped out the front door quickly grabbing the bottle of alcohol on the table and ran down the prime path... I didn't know where I was going, all I knew is that anywhere is better than here. 
I ran for a short amount of time until I got to the bench... I sat there crying for a while.
I've never liked crying in front of other people, they give me too much attention, and not the type that I like.

It took a while for me to stop sobbing into my black ripped jeans, It was late at night and I couldn't see anything around me, only the bench where the firefly's lit up. I laughed as I remembered when Schlatt and I went for a walk together and we sat at the top of the hill talking for hours... Until he pushed me down into the river. I recalled all the times I had to help him untangle his Ram horns from trees and festival decorations, Why did he have to die... I know he was bad but he was in pain. He had experienced things that made him this way. He wasn't so bad when he wasn't drinking alcohol... Speaking of alcohol. 
I popped the cap off and downed a decent amount. I hated what I was doing, I knew it was wrong, I knew what it did to Schlatt but it just tastes so fucking good in times like this. 
I wanted to stop myself but I couldn't, I knew what I wanted but I needed this more than ever right now. 

A few minutes of chugging later, I had finished about half the bottle... I shakily put the bottle on the floor and ran my fingers through my hair. Why the fuck did I do that... I couldn't focus on much, i was fully aware of what was going on but it felt like I was still only half there. I started laughing for no reason and threw my head on the tree behind, I felt a weird fuzz grow in my eyes as I got a headache... I did not miss this feeling. I was ready to stand up and go back home but I needed more of the delicious taste that just smothered my tongue... Without thinking I picked up the bottle of alcohol and started drinking it in big gulps. I felt tears fall down my eyes as i started to choke on the liquid... I still didn't stop. 

Not even a second had passed and someone grabbed the bottle from me. I coughed making the back of my throat sore... "What the fuck man~" I slurred trying to focus on the figure in front of me. There was a bright light outlining the person which made it even harder to see anything...

"Goddamn you almost drink more than me..." The person said before sitting down next to me, "Do you mind if I- QUACKITY!?" They shouted 

I stuck my lips out and smiled with my eyes closed, I lifted a finger out and shook it in agreement. What the fuck am I doing? I thought as I pushed the hair out of my face. Everything started to come back into focus again for a split second. 
I turned my head and opened my eyes slightly, the person had dark brown hair with a few creamy white streaks through it... I made a weird noise as I examined the person...