Ch.28

◦•●◉✿ Together ✿◉●•◦

"Do not disappoint me. " She recalled the man saying, having not understood but decided to ignore it for the time being.

Right now, she needed to speak with her eager cousin. But first, she needed to convince this damn woman to let her leave.

"You need at least three hours of rest!"

"And I will get them. Thank you, Princess." She quickly flashed away, leaving the annoyed hokage.

"Hmph!"

Though she hadn't flashed far at all, Keiko appeared outside her surgery room door only to find her cousin and sensei waiting for her.

She walked past them, ignoring their presence much to their annoyance.

"Oi, Keiko."

"Hn?"

"Are you telling me yet?"

"What do you take me for? Of course I am. Return to the compound and go to my house, prepare a cup of tea for yourself and I. I will meet you there." Although he didn't like being ordered around, he still listened.

"What are you going to tell him?"

"None of your concern, Kakashi."

"It's Kakashi-sensei. And anyways, how are your eyes." She stops walking, untying the bandages from her eyes as a smirk places itself on her face and her mangekyou flashes brightly.

"Orochimaru will perish by the power of my eyes and hands." He frowned.

"Still thinking about revenge?" She blinked, walking once again.

"Don't you even dare try to lecture me, or I'll kill you."

"Geez, so easy to anger."

"Hn." She turned a corner.

"Kakashi..."

"Hm?" He glanced at her.

"Why are you following me?"

"Lady Tsunade told me to escort you home." Her eye twitches.

"I don't need it. Leave." He smiles at her.

"Sorry, not my choice. Also, I want you to meet someone soon."

"Who?"

"His name is Tenzo."

"The wood style user?" His eye widened.

"How'd you know?"

"I'm an Uchiha and descendant of Madara Uchiha. Hearing of a shinobi who possesses the kekkei genkai of the first hokage is something we must be informed about." She grins.