Insomnia

Iwaizumi x Reader

Iwaizumi x Reader

(Y/N POV)

My eyes fluttered open for the fifth time that night. I rolled my tired body over to look at my phone. As I turned it on, I looked at the time to find it was three in the morning. I sighed, dropping my back down to meet my mattress. Unfortunately, I somehow fell back in the wrong direction and went tumbling out of bed. One of the crates I had nailed to the wall slipped off the nail and crashed onto my head. It had been deemed official, sleep was nothing short of impossible. I stood up and decided that my apartment could use a bit of tidying. My parents never seemed to be home, so I was stuck with all the chores. I then changed into my school uniform and tied my hair up. I turned on the keyboard and decided to scan youtube to see if I could learn any new songs. 

Shittykawa Calling...

My annoyance only lengthened as the stupid idiot I had to deal with everyday decided to call me at six thirty in the morning. I reluctantly picked up the phone despite the ever growing migraine forming.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked, in an angered manner.

 "Did you even sleep? I thought you were weirdly positive," he complained, obviously waiting for a chance to ask something."Hey, um. So what kept you up all night? Not thinking about Iwa now, are we?" he teased. I simply groaned, rolling my eyes. 

"I'm heading to school," I say, hanging up the phone. I didn't care if he decided to blow up my phone with messages. It was his fault he decided to call me this early. 

(Oikawa POV)

I was about to reply when my phone started beeping. I looked down at my screen to see the words, Call Ended.

 "What in the fucking hell, Y/N!!!!" I screamed, throwing my phone across the room. Somehow landing it into the trash bin.

"Tooru Oikawa, keep it the fuck down!" I could hear my big sister scream from down the hall. I sighed, dusting my phone off and heading downstairs. It was normal for me to call her this early in the morning so that I can wake her up and get her going so that she won't be late for school. Normally, she would just laugh and hang up, telling me that she was almost ready. This week has been a bit different, now that I think about it.Ring. Ring. Ring. I look down at my phone screen to see Iwa calling me. I press accept, placing the device close to my ear.

"IWAAAA-CHHAAAANNN!!!!!!" I practically screamed into the phone.

(Iwaizumi POV)

I called Oikawa only to practically become deaf in one ear. Just my day.

"Hehe, I never pegged you for someone to actually even consider calling me. Something on your mind?" his tone went from happy to serious within seconds almost scaring me.

"Ah, no. It's nothing," I said, looking outside.

"You aren't thinking of Y/N by chance, are you?" I could see his annoying face from where I sat, and my annoyance only grew.