𝓲𝓲

↳ 𝓕𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓼

▪️Above is Kenji Tanaka's aesthetic▫️Meena tapped his fingernails against the wooden table painted white

Meena tapped his fingernails against the wooden table painted white.

The soft thump of his nails created a rhythm that distracted him from the murmurs from his father.

With his nose scrunched in distaste and faint twitch of his left eye, Meena noted his father was pissed at Alpha Alessio of Shadow Eclipse, but he masked his emotions well.

But he wasn't paying attention to why he was pissed in the slightest.

His fingers were covered in dried blood - a faded crimson. His free hand wrapped around an iced coffee.

Meena stopped the movement of his nails to fiddle with the ivory, angel wing wrapped around his neck. His brothers and sister had wings as jewelry, too. Mustafa - his younger twin - wore a wing around his first finger as a small, silver band.

Samir - his baby brother - had the wing dangling from his ear in pure golden. Samir was extra, and he always wore a stud in a lighter gold shade on his other earlobe.

And Aafiya - his sister - had a wing on her charm bracelet. Meena and Samir had saved all of their allowance, for Samir always refused to ask their parents for money on birthdays, and went to her favorite jewelry store - Vi's - to buy her the bracelet.

❝Sorry, I'm late. I stopped by the neighboring coffee shop.❞

Meena's pools of chocolate rose from his coffee cup - that he had been staring at - to meet almost-black eyes. Platinum-blonde locks shadowed their eyelids, painted with glittery silver.

Their silky, blonde locks were so light - where the color was almost white - and veiled dark roots underneath. There was a bluish tint to their hair - that in the right lighting made their hair appear a pastel-blue.

And through deeper observation, Meena noticed flecks of gold in their eyes. They wore a faux-silver nose piercing and two hoops - both black - on each ear.

The white tshirt hugged their small frame, and they wore a copper, leather jacket - worn, he picked up from observation.

The hem was frayed, and the color was fading in patches of the fabric. To Meena, that showed they had character, and knew how to ferret out a thrift store.

They plopped down beside Meena, and turned to face them. ❝I'm Kenji. Kenji Tanaka. Nice to meet you.❞

A smile splashed across his lips. ❝Meena. Meena Khaled. Do you always introduce yourself by your first and last name?❞