Chp. 4: Talk About Embarrassing

I hope you enjoyed Travis's POV!! I certainly did!!!

Now back to current time!!

*time warp noises*

**********************************

Monday...

Tiffany's POV:

"Y'all hear about what happened to Travis the other night?" Simon says, excitedly as he eats the rest of his muffin."

"Hell yeah!" Daniel replies, a mischievous grin playing on his lips, "Served that asshole right. I don't know who that girl was, but she put that douchebag in his place."

That girl was your sister, and it was accidental, not on purpose...

"Yeah, that was some funny shit cause he didn't even catch the broad's name that did." Luka states as he takes a bite from his muffin.

I sink further into my seat, as Daniel turns a corner around the street and continues, "Damn. Plus, I heard the shirt that was stained cost $60. All that money went straight down the drain."

He then stops the car at a red light as Sebastian chimes in, "Fo-sho! AYE! Pass me another muffin."

"How many have you had already?" Simon asks as he grabs the container from my lap.

He shrugs, "I don't know, I'm just hungry."

As of right, we're in Daniel's car, and we just arrived in front of the school building. I made muffins earlier, and the boys are passing them around. Plus, discussing how 'someone', aka me, spilled their drink on you know who.

Everyone thinks it was some random chick who had done it or even his ex, but you and I both know the truth...

I stare out the window as we zoom by trees and a few houses, feeling the worst feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I hate this so much...

Opening the container of muffins, Simon gasps, "DUDE! THERE'S NOTHING IN HERE BUT CRUMBS!!" Sebastian tenses up, looking back at him, "Shit! Dude, I'm sorry, I didn't realize."

"Sebastian, you fat ass! How in the fuck did you eat all of them?!" Daniel asks as he pulls the car into the school parking lot.

"Look, you guys told me that we could have some."

"That didn't mean eat all of them! I said you could have up to two muffins because Tiffany had made extras, and you go and eat all ten of them," Daniel replies, angrily.

"I WAS HUNGRY DAMNIT!!" Sebastian shouts, stuffing the muffin wrappers into his pocket.

Suddenly, Simon and Sebastian begin attacking each other from around the seat, shouting at each other.

Typical morning drive to school...

Lots of shouting, and lots of hitting.

It's the best thing ever.

"WAIT! WAIT!" Daniel shouts as Sebastian and Simon continue. "They're not going to listen, Dan. Isn't gonna happen," Luka chimes in, chuckling.

"GUYS! STOP!" Daniel shouts, separating Sebastian and Simon, "No fighting in my car!" Leaning back in his seat breathlessly, Simon whines, "He started it!"

"No, I didn't!" Sebastian retorts, offended.

"I don't give a fuck who started what! Ain't no fighting in my car!" Daniel shouts, gathering everyone's attention, "Enough of that! Now, what we need to worry about is what happened at the party."