Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Are All Father's The Same?

When Huo Xiaoxiao woke up, she found herself in her father's bed. She had no impression of how she got there.

"Is Xiaoxiao awake?" Auntie Zhao happened to walk in from outside the room. She saw Huo Xiaoxiao, who had just woken up with a head of messy hair, sit on the bed and yawn.

"I want to sleep for a bit."

Aunt Zhao rubbed her little face and smiled. "Get up quickly. Master wants to bring you to Ocean Park to play."

"Ocean Park?" Huo Xiaoxiao was excited. Losing her sleep, she jumped up from the bed. "Quick, auntie, help me dress up. Let's go to Ocean Park."

"You, I heard when you go out to play, you wake up faster than anybody else."

"Where is Daddy?"

"Master Huo is waiting for you downstairs. Yi Qian is already awake. Only you are the one still sleeping."

"Quick, quick, quick." Huo Xiaoxiao urged anxiously, almost with a mentality of being released from prison. She couldn't wait to get dressed and wash up. She excitedly ran downstairs. "Good morning, Grandpa! Good morning, Daddy! Good morning, Yi Qian!"

Yi Qian had woken up early. He sat at the table with Huo Suicheng and Old Master Huo for breakfast.

Old Master Huo had just picked up the milk, which he put down again. "It's early in the morning, yet you are so energetic."

Huo Xiaoxiao smiled and climbed onto the chair. "Daddy is going to take us to Ocean Park today. Is Grandpa going?"

"Grandpa is not going. You and Yi Qian will follow your Dad. Have fun, but you have to promise Grandpa that you are not to fool around, run everywhere, or eat randomly when you are outside, okay?"

"OK! Grandpa, rest assured, I will take good care of Yi Qian and Daddy."

Old Master Huo squeezed her small face. "If you are so capable, then Grandpa can feel easy."

Huo Xiaoxiao ate her breakfast heartily, her mouth full of milk foam.

Seeing her careless appearance, Huo Suicheng wiped her mouth with a tissue. "Eat slowly."

"Daddy, why did I sleep in your room last night?"

Huo Xiaoxiao asked casually. Old Master Huo and Yi Qian both looked at Huo Suicheng.

Huo Suicheng calmly took a sip of milk. "It 's normal for children to have sleepwalking symptoms."

Huo Xiaoxiao had a fork in her hand as she looked at Huo Suicheng in confusion.

Sleepwalking? She had symptoms of sleepwalking at a young age?

Real or fake?

Why didn't she know?

"Sleepwalking?" Old Master Huo looked worried. "Really?"

"Don't worry, it is normal for children. It will be alright once she grows up." Huo Suicheng asked Huo Xiao Xiao, "Do you know what sleepwalking is?"

Huo Xiaoxiao shook her head.

"That's when you run to Daddy's room while sleeping, but you have no memory at all."

"What?"

Old Master Huo was a little concerned. "Then, since Xiaoxiao sleepwalks, she can't sleep safely. Suicheng, you can sleep with her for a while. Take good care of her at night, and wait until her sleepwalking symptoms get better."