Chapter 28

Chapter 28: Dammit! A Big Fight In Kindergarten!

Honestly speaking, Xu Manyin was beautiful, highly educated, and had a good figure. Though she was always proud and arrogant, countless men admired her.

When she first stepped into the Huo Mansion, she saw the Huo family's wealth and influence and staked a thousand pieces of gold on one throw. She also witnessed how the Huo family's painstaking efforts and financial resources were spent on a child. After meeting Huo Suicheng, she felt that no man in the world was worthy of her except Huo Suicheng.

What was more, Huo Suicheng had no woman by his side aside from her. The most outstanding woman was herself. She believed that one day, Huo Suicheng would be attracted to her.

As long as she could win over Huo Xiaoxiao, making her like and rely on her, Mrs. Huo's position was bound to be hers.

She had taken care of Huo Xiaoxiao for nearly a year while Huo Suicheng stayed abroad. Unfortunately, she didn't win over Huo Xiaoxiao, and Huo Suicheng dismissed her the next day after returning home.

Despite racking her mind, Xu Manyin remained perplexed.

She had done her best to take care of Huo Xiaoxiao. She was always patient and gentle in front of her. She even thought that her presence was enough to make up for the absence of Huo Xiaoxiao's mother.

But why didn't Huo Xiaoxiao like her?

"Xiaoxiao, from today on, Teacher Xu will be your teacher again. You have to be obedient."

She even thought that God had perhaps given her one more chance.

Huo Xiaoxiao seemed to see Xu Manyin's deep longing in her eyes.

Now that she was in her class, Xu Manyin would never give up the chance to keep in touch with Huo Suicheng through her.

She didn't like a woman who wanted to approach her father with ill intentions.

"Okay, Teacher Xu."

"Xiaoxiao is indeed smart."

Xu Manyin raised her head and looked at the students in the classroom.

The classroom was divided into five areas: a building blocks area, a doll area, an art area, a reading area, and a science area, with two to three children playing in each area.

"I remember Xiaoxiao likes to play with building blocks, right? Teacher will take you there."

In the building blocks area, three little boys were playing. Teacher Xu brought Huo Xiaoxiao over. "Zhouzhou, this is Huo Xiaoxiao. She also likes to build blocks. Is it alright for Huo Xiaoxiao to join you?"

The little boy named Zhouzhou took a look at Huo Xiaoxiao, curled his lips, and reluctantly agreed.

"All right, Xiaoxiao, you can play with them here. Zhouzhou, you are not allowed to bully Xiaoxiao, do you hear me?"

With that, Xu Manyin went to take care of the other children.

Huo Xiaoxiao smiled at the little boy who was obviously hostile to her.

Did Xu Manyin want to give her a hard time, or did she want to be a hero to save a little girl?

She was deliberately making things difficult for her by letting her play with some naughty children and be bullied. Afterward, she would take the initiative to win favor for herself.

'The adult world is indeed complicated.'

"Don't play with us!"

As soon as Teacher Xu left, Zhouzhou immediately pushed Huo Xiaoxiao to the ground and made her sit there.