Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Her Revenge

Huo Xiaoxiao was infuriated!

She didn't know whether she had destroyed the earth or didn't help her great-great-grandfather who fell down in her last life, but in this life, she had to suffer the fate of having such a father.

Were her father's words befitting a decent person?

Or was he just joking?

Restraining her with a dog leash? So she won't slip away?

Was he treating her like a dog?

If she was a dog, what was Huo Suicheng?

The bitch's father?!

Huo Xiaoxiao looked at Huo Suicheng furiously. Her eyes widened like copper bells, shooting out lightning-like sharpness. She stretched out her hand and caused a ripple on the rope. The twisting snake swung toward Huo Suicheng's wrist.

However, due to her lack of strength, the ripple subsided halfway, without even touching Huo Suicheng's hairs.

Huo Suicheng didn't expect that the rope he was holding would be the same color as the dog's leash in front of him.

Looking at Huo Xiaoxiao's eyes, he knew that even if he explained himself, his stubborn child wouldn't listen.

Therefore, he decided to just let things be.

"Why you!" Huo Xiaoxiao pointed to the traction rope on her hand and was furious. "Untie it!"

They were now on the beach, and the waves were rough. How dangerous would it be if he let her run around?

Huo Suicheng ruthlessly refused her request without thinking about it. "Untie it. We go back."

"..."

At a distance of three to five meters, the woman was approaching them with her golden retriever.

"Woof! Woof!"

The golden retriever barked at Huo Xiaoxiao.

In front of the enormous golden retriever, Huo Xiaoxiao barely reached the top of the dog's head. Their size could not be compared at all.

When the golden retriever barked, Huo Xiaoxiao stiffened.

With a whoosh, she ran back with a frightened face and grasped Huo Suicheng's thigh. Standing on guard, she stared at the huge golden retriever in front of her. Her legs were visibly shaking.

She feared dogs the most. It was alright if this dog didn't bark. But when it did, her soul almost escaped. Not peeing her pants was the best she could do.

'Wait!'

Huo Xiaoxiao quietly touched her pants.

Dry.

No pee.

She was relieved.

The woman in the red dress tightened the leash, reprimanded the golden retriever in a low voice, and apologized to Huo Suicheng, "I'm sorry. Little Jin is spoiled by me and barks when she sees a stranger. Your daughter isn't frightened, right?"

"Woof, woof, woof!"

The disobedient golden retriever barked at Huo Xiaoxiao once again and even tried to rush towards her.

The lady was weak, and her grip on the leash was vaguely labored.

As soon as the golden retriever barked, Huo Xiaoxiao recalled the fear of being chased by the dog for five miles. Huo Suicheng's thigh shook even more.