"hold on run that back where's my shy ass bestie that I used to have" Mora said putting her hand on her heart.

"Bitch I know right" I said laughing as she laughed too.

"anyways there's a party up north" she said sitting at my vanity.

"bet what time" I said going in my closet for some to wear.

"uhhh 9" she said.

"Ok" I said while grabbing my black sundress with my Jean jacket and sandals.

"not u finna cut up" she said laughing.

"and is" I said cheesing.

30 minutes passed and the girls had took showers and got dressed now they were fixing their hair.

"Mora no ma'am not the swoop bitch" I said laughing.

"first of alllll move got my swoop fucked up" she said rolling her eyes.

Sitting on my bed I laughed as she failed to re swoop her hair. "Hani I'm gone" I heard my dad yell.

"Ok love u stay dangerous" I yelled back.

"love u too and niggas know what JB on" he yelled.

"Alright u over doing it goodbye" I yelled.

Hearing the door close and the alarm beep Mora looked at me with a grin.

"Yo daddy really fine" she said smirking.

"alright chill on my pops" I said cutting my eyes at her.

2 hours later
At the party-

"Damn the hood niggas are out" I yelled over the loud music.

"and issss" Mora said swiping her hand under her neck.

Walking deeper into the party I seen Mirr with a bitch on his lap.

I guess Mora peeped cause she grabbed my hand and we walked towards the kitchen.

"Girl fuck him do u" she said grabbing two cups and putting pink Whitney in them.

"and will" I said taking my cup and we threw the drinks back and got more.

Ok now ladies (yea) if you know you bad (yea) don't need no man, got yo own bands, put up yo hands if you a top notch bitch let me hear you holla, bend it (yea) touch yo toes- played throughout the party.

Mora's drunk ass plus my drunk ass was on top of the kitchen counter twerking and shit.

"Ayyeeee fuck it up then" the DJ said over the mic causing all eyes to look towards us.

"ok ok sing with me y'all" the DJ said in the mic.

"Ima throw this money like a free throw" he rapped.

"Arch ya back put ya hands on ya knees hoe" we all rapped. Next thing you know ...

*fah fah fah*

All I heard was screaming and glass breaking. "Bestie" I screamed trying to find Mora.

"Hani" I heard. Turning around I saw KP.

Feeling an instinct I ran up and hugged him. "hold me please" I whispered on the verge of crying.

"cmon, Mora with Ty nem" he said throwing me over his shoulders.

Running outside with me on his shoulders he put me down and unlocked the doors.

"Aye bitch ass nigga" we heard.

Turning around some dude had a gun pointed towards KP.

"Shoot me bitch" KP yelled.

*pow pow*

"nooooo" I cried.

To be continued 🙈

Vote or comment 💕