Chapter 15, Part 1

-Timeskip 3 months.-

3 months have passed since the incident with Kaminari, everyone in class 1-a has visited him to try to talk to him. But they can't get him to speak a single word, people have even tried to hurt him to get him to talk. But nothing has worked, He shows visible signs of pain, but he hasn't said a single word. But whenever Jiro would come by and talk to him, he would visibly flinch at the sound of her voice and look away, but still, he wouldn't say a word.

And the whole incident with the High-end nomu attacking endeavor still goes the same, You and Vanicas have found a newfound respect for Endeavor after he defeated the thing. After hearing Todorokis story you hated the man but after this, your respect for him grew a bit.

We then cut to Class 1-a and doing some intense training, physical and quirk related. This training was even worse than last time, UA we're taking extensive measures to make sure that their Students can defend themselves.

You were training to master your Rinnegan abilities, You never really needed to use them as everyone you fought was too weak to push you to use it. So far you mastered the Deva path, Naraka path, And flight. The one you were currently trying to master was the Animal path, which was a bit hard to do.

Vanica was training to master 100% of her demon power, while also trying to improve her relationship with Megicula because they weren't friends but they weren't enemies either. It's going decently so far, Vanica has gone from being able to use 45% of her demon power to 62%. Good progress in her opinion.

-Cut to the 2 figures flying toward the training camp's location.-

???: "Brother, how long until we get there?" The short figure asks his brother.

???: "Around a day or so." Replied the taller figure to his brother.

-Cut back to class 1-a training while Eri and Kota Watch-

We see Izuku currently working on his swordsmanship and full cowling, So far Izuku went from being able to use 11% to 20%. A massive leap in his opinion.

As for his swordsmanship, He isn't the greatest but he isn't a chump either. He can hold his own against a swords expert pretty well, but he most likely wouldn't win. As for his demon swords, he can only summon his demon slayer sword. It was a bit heavy for him at first but he's gotten used to wielding it.

After 6 hours of straight training, Aizawa comes out and blows a whistle, signifying that it was time for their break. The class then stops their training and started to head into the building that was about for them. They then start eating dinner while having a conversation.

Mina: "So guys... How's training going?" Mina asks everyone.

Izuku: "My training going pretty good, I went from being able to use 11% of my power to 20%. A pretty good chunk of progress so far. This training trip is doing wonders for me!" Izuku says happily.

Kirishima: "Me too! I went from being able to withstand 8% of Izukus power to around 13%, Knowing how powerful his punches and kicks can be that's good progress. AND I went from being able to maintain my unbreakable form from 30 to 40 seconds to around 5 minutes!" Kirishima says happily.

Momo: "I can create 4 items at once from 2." Momo says.

Aoyama: "Well Mademoiselle, if you want to know that badly I-" he then gets cut off by Mina.

Mina: "Yo Y/n! Vanica! Spill it already! How is your training going!" Mina says to y/n in a loud and excited tone of voice.

Y/n: "First off, Quit yelling, Secondly, I've mastered most of my paths, but I've been having trouble with one of them. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually." You replied to Mina slightly annoyed at her shouting.

Vanica: "I went from being able to use 45% of my demonic power to 60% Man im so cool!!" She says while squealing.

Y/n: "Geez... Calm down Vanica. Your cool we get it." You say while chopping her on the head.

IIda: "As for my training, My leg strength has improved immensely along with my stamina, So I could run way faster for way longer." IIda says proudly.

Bakugo: "MY EXPLOSIONS GIT WAY FUCKING BIGGER!! IM GONNA GET STRONG IM GONNA BLOW YOU FUCKING EXTRAS STRAIGHT OUT THE WATER! INCLUDING Y/N AND VANICA!" Bakugo shouts proudly while declaring war on you and vanica.

Y/n: "Not in a million you dumb Pomeranian." You say in an angry tone, mad at him for constantly yelling.

Bakugo: "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY YOU BASTARD?! YOU WANNA FUCKING GO?!?!" Bakugo shouts at you.

Y/n: "Geez bombs for brains, quite shouting, your gonna blow my eardrums out." You say while clearing your ears out.

Everyone then starts to laugh at you and bakugos back and forth, making Bakugo turn red.

They then go to their rooms and go to sleep.

-Timeskip 1 day.-

As class 1-a continues their vigorous training, You and Vanica suddenly feel a chill crawl up your spines. Everyone then stops training when they hear an unknown voice.

???: "Why hello friends, My name is Dante, and my brother here is named Zenon, Now would you do us a favor and tell us where y/n and Vanica are?" The tall figure now known as Dante introduces himself.

Bakugo: "Who the fuck are you?!? Are you some random villains?! I'll kick your fucking ass!!" Bakugo shouts as he flies towards Dante and Zenon.

Kirishima: "We don't know who are you but if you plan on attacks we'll kick your ass!" Kirishima says backing up bakugo, while also charging at Dante and Zenon.

Suddenly, everyone feels pressure on them, as they fall to the ground, creating a crater when they hit the ground.

Dante: "Now now, don't do anything rash. Just tell us where Y/n and Vanica are and we'll let you go." Dante says calmy.

Zenon: "Don't make this harder than this has to be. Just tell us where they are." Zenon says finally talking.

Bakugo: "W-What the hell?!? I can't move!! Danmit!!" Bakugo says getting angry.

Kirishima: "Shit! I'm stuck!" Kirishima says.

We then see You and Vanica coming out from the building, with the most pissed-off expressions class 1-a has ever seen, scaring them a little.

(You)

(Vanica)

(Vanica)

Y/n and Vanica: "Damn you Dante/Zenon! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!"