It had been emotional the first time she had seen it, that specific conversation being somewhat longer than the others. The Hwang girl had first seen it on her own, and many tears had been spilled as she read through it, although she was careful not to smudge the ink.

And it was the same for Seojun. Seeing the familiar handwriting that made Seyeon seem so alive, remembering the sight of his hand dancing across the page, hunched over the notebook to stop anyone else from reading it.

After seeing it, Seojun had cried, not really minding Miyeon seeing as the tears fell freely. She had cried plenty of times in front of him, and whilst the first couple times had been woven with embarrassment, it had happened perhaps too much for her to feel embarrassed anymore.

Just like he had done for her, Miyeon spoke gently to him, thumbs brushing away the tears and changing to her sweater sleeve when they began to multiply. She had gotten him tissues and glasses of water, and didn't say anything when his head leant against the back of the sofa, her hand caught in the middle as it remained in the same place it had been in.

The bad thing with crying so late at night was the wave of tiredness that came with it. And Miyeon had been surprised to find that Seojun had fallen asleep rather quickly.

After extracting her hand, Miyeon dug through the boxes until she found a blanket, draping it over his shoulders before climbing up to her own bed, in a weird state of just being.

Her feelings towards Seojun were strange; the twisting feeling that she felt whenever Jugyeong seemed particularly close with him the strangest of them all. Miyeon didn't even dare to label them, finding some comfort in not doing so.

And the idea of that was the last thing on her mind as she curled up in her bed, apartment filled with the noises of the city and the grumbles of Seojun as he slept. The photoshoot had really taken it out of him, and Miyeon had no idea what Jugyeong had said to him when they were eating, but for him to eat so much spicy food that her threw up - simply because of boredom, then the Hwang girl was a little worried.

Finally, her eyes fluttered closed, and hours passed with her mind filled with weird relatives, bright colours and strange characters, a weird tune playing through the dream that would stick in her mind for the rest of the day.

"Hwang Miyeon!" The shout jolted her from her sleep and Miyeon blinked as her eyes open, squinting as she saw someone above her.

"Eunjoo?" She shot up, wincing as her shoulder clicked? rubbing her eyes and yawning as she glanced around. "Where is he?"

"Where is who?" Eunjoo asked, absentmindedly pulling the sheets straighter, looking around the second floor of the apartment.

"Hm.. no one." Miyeon frowned, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed, walking over the edge and peering over into her living room.

On the sofa was a neatly folded blanket, and against the material a slip of paper could be see, and right beside it was her notebook.

Leaving Eunjoo up in her room, having been about to ask why she was here but remembering that when she delivered the groceries the previous day that she had promised to come to help her with leaning to cook and unpacking everything else, Miyeon hurried down the steps, picking up the note.

A smile appeared on her face. It was such a stupid note, but just the thought of it after seeing the page of conversation it just meant so much more.

And when she looked over to the coat stand, her eyes settled on a leather jacket. Miyeon refused to label the warm feeling in her stomach. But she was pretty convinced about what it was.

❛ AUTHORS NOTE ━━ theres been a lot of notes these past few chapters and i wasn't planing on having one here but idk i wasn't entirely happy with the chapter bc it was completely a filler and idk i just don't know if i love it but i don't have the...

❛ AUTHORS NOTE ━━ theres been a lot of notes these past few chapters and i wasn't planing on having one here but idk i wasn't entirely happy with the chapter bc it was completely a filler and idk i just don't know if i love it but i don't have the time to write another and if i'm honest i'm not sure what i would write anyway