"I'm fine for now, thanks." The Han boy looked somewhat amused as he watched her walk over to the kitchen, washing the glass in the sink. "You look grown up." He commented.

"Really? And I didn't before?" The girl's voice carried over the counter to where he was sat, returning to that airy quality she had answered the phone with. Seojun stared for a moment, before deciding that it was most likely her being tired.

"Well you did.. but this is different." Seojun replied as she walked back through from the kitchen, pulling another box off of the sofa and sitting down beside him, folding her legs beneath her.

"You look like you're about to boil in that stupid jacket," Miyeon tilted her head and held out her hand. "Come on, give it up for just whilst you're here. Miss Bae got a coat stand especially."

Rather reluctantly, Seojun shrugged off his leather jacket, deciding not to comment on how her words had just proved his point about her being more grown up and just giving it to her. "I should help you with some of these boxes." He called after her, eyes drifting over to the coffee table on which even more boxes were placed. "Are you planning on finishing it tomorrow or.."

He trailed off, eyes having landed on the top of one of the open boxes. Right at the very top was a rather battered looking notebook, and despite half the covering being about to fall off and the names that once adorned the box on the front being scribbled off in harsh pencil, it was distinguishable and he recognised it instantly.

"I'm planning on finishing it tonight." Miyeon returned to the living room, expression softening as she saw what he was looking at. "You can read it, I suppose. There hasn't been much added in since you last saw it."

Seojun barely even hesistated as he considered it for the slightest of moments, reaching out and carefully extracting the book out of the box, pushing open the pages and gently flicking through them, gaze trembling over the familiar scrawl that belonged to Seyeon when he was busy. He flicked past the pages of song lyrics, reading the pages of musical notation that he had helped write out to acompany the pairs' lyrics, gaze drifting over the pages that held quick conversations when they were in class, or sat together during their weekly evaluations.

"My dad decided to turn my spare room into a studio." Miyeon said absentmindedly, knowing what reading it must be like for him - seeing as she had gone through something similar when she looked through it for the first time since she had left Seoul. "When I came back from the photoshoot-that-never-was, he had gotten some special people in to put those foam insulation things on the walls."

"A studio?" Seojun repeated. He seemed to be doing a lot these days.

"Yeah.. it was nice of him I think. I'll have to go shopping to get other bits in there.. I need a chair and more notebooks and stuff." Miyeon shrugged. "He is actually trying, it's quite nice."

"Just be sure he doesn't take advantage of your ability to forgive people so easily. I still don't know how you can sit here with me after I was so awful to you." Seojun mumbled, something clearly having stirred up within him as he read the words within the pages, turning yet another and pausing, eyes glazing over the conversation that had taken place.

" Seojun mumbled, something clearly having stirred up within him as he read the words within the pages, turning yet another and pausing, eyes glazing over the conversation that had taken place