"She looks weird." Michikatsu exclaimed. "That's because she's still a baby, Michikatsu. When she grows up, she'll be a beautiful and strong lady and boys will be fawning over her." The woman explained. You saw Yoriichi look shock and quickly shook his head. "Hm? What is it, Yoriichi?" The woman asked. "We don't want any boys fawning over our little sister!" Michikatsu exclaimed while Yoriichi nodded. The woman chuckled as she cradled the baby in her arms.

You watched tiny Yoriichi walk closer to the baby and touched her chubby cheek. The baby giggled and held Yoriichi's finger. Michikatsu did the same to her other cheek and got the same result. "What's her name, mother?" Michikatsu asked, Yoriichi continued to stare at the baby as she stared back.

"Her name is (Y/N)." The woman answered making your eyes widened. You watched the twins kept entertaining the baby as the baby smiled and giggled. 'Is that...me? And the woman must be my mother from the past.' you thought. "Michikatsu, Yoriichi." The woman called out, making the two boys stop and look at her.

"I want you two to protect your little sister from all the bad things that may come. Be the best big brothers you can be for her, all right?" The woman said. "We'll be the bestest big brothers for (Y/N)! Right, Yoriichi?" Michikatsu exclaimed. Yoriichi looked at him then at the baby then nodded as an answer.

Your gaze softened as you looked at the baby. The baby stared at you as her hands went towards you. Your eyes widened at the action as you went closer and held out your hand. "Hm? What is she grabbing, mother?" Michikatsu asked. The baby continued to reach towards you, you were doing the same. Your fingers were about to touch when someone called out your name.

"(Y/N)-chan?" A voice called out.

You turned and saw Douma in his child form, making you hold back your squeal. You looked back to the woman and the kids only to see that they weren't there. 'Another vision.' you thought as you looked at Douma. "What are you doing here, (Y/N)-chan? I was looking all over for you. I was getting worried." Douma exclaimed as he went towards you.

Douma stood in front of you as he started to turn into his normal size, making you look up at him due to his height. "What's wrong?" Douma asked as he caressed your face. "Do you ever believe in reincarnation, Douma-kun?" you asked. "Hm? I guess so. Why the sudden question?" Douma asked. You wrapped your arms around his torso and buried your face in his chest. "Eh? Come on~ don't leave me confused when you suddenly asked that question,
(Y/N)-chan." Douma exclaimed as a blush started to form on his face.

"It's just that..... I've been having these kinds of visions about me in the past. Do you remember Kokushibo?" you asked. "Hn. Yeah, he's that Upper Moon 1 we encountered. He called you imouto. What about him?" Douma said. "I had these visions about him in the past as a human and my older brother. I think that I died in the past and got reincarnated." you answered.

You noticed Douma was silent. You then felt his arm wrap around your waist as his other arm grabbed your chin, making you look at him. "If that's what happened, then I'm glad that you were reincarnated, (Y/N)-chan. I don't know what would have happened to me if I haven't met you." Douma said as he gave you a gentle smile.

"I'll find that cure. For you, Rui, Nezuko, Kokushibo and many others that were turned into demons by Kibutsuji. We'll defeat him, once and for all." you said with a determined look. "Hai~" Douma replied.

Douma bent down and kissed your lips. Your face flushed red as you returned the kiss. Douma pulled away and gave you a grin. "I love you~ (Y/N)-chan~" Douma exclaimed. "I love you too, Douma-kun." you replied with a gentle smile. You and Douma stood together as you both watched the starry sky.

Rui went out of his room and looked around the area. "Where are they?" he asked himself as he walked around. Rui turned at a corridor and saw you and Douma sleeping together.

Both of your backs were leaned against the wall. Your head was on Douma's shoulder while his head was on top of yours. Douma's arm was wrapped around you, the two of you slept peacefully.

Rui went closer to the two of you. "Rui....?" you croaked out as you opened your eyes and watched him sit beside you. "I was lonely and I decided to look for you two. Sorry if I waked you up." Rui whispered. "It's fine. Come here." you replied as you opened your arms. Rui went between you and Douma and made himself comfortable. He then placed his head on your lap as you gently patted his head.

"Goodnight Rui." you whispered.

"Goodnight...... (Y/N)-neesan." Rui replied as the both of you drifted off to sleep.

----------------

Kanae walked around the Butterfly Estate. She turned at a corner and saw you, Douma and Rui, cuddling together, sleeping peacefully. Kanae let out a gentle smile as she looked at the window to see the sun rising.

Kanae pulled the curtains down, covering the windows and went inside a spare room. She got out with a spare blanket in her hand as she draped it over you three. Kanae looked at her work and nodded in satisfaction as she continued in her way.

"What a lovely sight to see in the morning." Kanae exclaimed.