3-TIME OF THREE MONTHS

Baicao stays still being lost in her thoughts and after that she again went in front of tinghao.

Baicao (hesitating): okkay senior tinghao you wanted to go, you can but you have to give me your time.

Tinghao (confused):what do mean by time?

Baicao : senior tinghao,I know you hate me but I wanted to make things normal between us,I wanted us to be friends like before.. I want senior tingyi to have her brother with her , (smiling in past memories) wanted to bring back your fishy smile So I wanted you to give me some days , some months. I won't give up how much time it takes,I will sought out everything.

Tinghao (smiling) : why are you worried for me?? You think that you sought out things between us but it's impossible because you are the one who turned me into this. you couldn't able to do anything, so don't waste your time as well as mine.

Baicao (requesting): please senior tinghao, give me some days if I win your friendship again then you have to leave fengyun. I wanted to try my best after that if you still hate me, doesn't wanna see me then I will not stop you, don't even appear in your life.

Tinghao: strange!! okk then let's see how your confidence will break. I ll postpone my tickets . How much time you need.??

Baicao : Earlier you asked me to give you time of three months to make me fall in love with you, to be your girlfriend.

Tinghao (interrupting): what! You wanted me to be your boyfriend. am I dreaming?? hey ,did you fall for me now??

Baicao(awkwardly) : no!no!..it's not like that I just mean that this period of time I wanted to win over you as a friend , wanted you to be my friend like before. And after three months if you still hates me then I'll disappear from your life, don't interrupt between any of your matter.

Tinghao (arrogantly) to his manager: cancel the flight,and book flights for the time after three months

##################

Are you excited what will happen next??
Hope you guys are feeling it nice please comment if you don't like any part