1-A NEW JOURNEY

After a week of MVP match ...

Baicao helped tingyi to do a restart in her life. Also she cleared everything with chang an that she don't wanted to involve in all these because she don't wanted to hurt anyone feelings and also her own sentiment. She just wanted to express herself in yuanwudao as much as she can.

Baicao is in a restaurant... waiting for someone.....

After sometime that person arrives

Baicao : so you finally came.

Person : yes ,sorry for being late

Baicao :it's okay. Have a seat

That person is chang an

Chang an : so baicao,what have you decided for further??

Baicao: coach , actually my first dream was to win international youth compitition because ruobai really wants this... And I want to achieve it...

Chang an : baicao I know your feelings for that person can't be removed but you have to go forward except this.You know what your life is all around him ,even you can't think about anyone except him. Answer me one question.

Baicao (hesitating) :what??

Chang an: how much you love him??

Baicao: coach,it is not like that ,he is really very important in my life. In my whole life he is the first one who cared me more than anyone without any reason. You tell me if your mother, sister or any other will go somewhere. Will you not miss them?? And ruobai is really that person for me...

Chang an : yes surely I will miss them but god didn't give me that pleasure. That pleasure I feel with you.

Baicao (smiling) : coach,I also see you as my family

Chang an:you are really a nice girl that's why everyone fall for you but you are not clear with your feelings...

Baicao:no coach, it is not like that . I don't wanted to hurt anyone ,my intention was not like that. From starting I just wanted to reach my dreams , (emotionally) also got a lot of support from you ,ruobai and senior tinghao. I don't know how should I"ll pay back..

Chang an (smiling) : you are really silly.... One side you are calling me family while on the other side talking about payback ,you have too done alot for me... Baicao from now on ,we are friend too, I ll help you to go to the position you deserve. You know what baicao we are just intermediate in your life , helping you to get the place which you deserve. Also waiting for that day in which you were ready to accept someone as your life partner.

Baicao: thank you coach for supporting me. I don't want anyone because I have all of you,my songbai family..

Chang an (mischievously): we will see later on . One day you will also get mad for someone.... You have a warm heart who cares for everyone but this heart will surely melt for someone deeply...

Baicao(awkwardly): I think we should have our lunch.

After lunch they went back to songbai..

---------

At fang Mansion...

Tinghao were going to fengyun hall then suddenly tingyi came in front of him...

Tingyi (requesting) : brother I know you don't wanna talk to me but don't leave me alone , please at least have breakfast with me. I promise after that I will not stop you...

Tinghao: ok , I'll do it . But promise me to take care of yourself. You should not skip any medicine...

Tingyi (gladly) : thanks brother

Tinghao (pating her head) :let's eat then

Tingyi (randomly) : brother,can I ask you one thing??

Tinghao : ask ?

Tingyi : do you still loves baicao ??

Tinghao stares at her

Tinghao (rudely) : not at all,I hate her. I know you guys have patched up but sadly now I hate her ....

Tingyi (smiling) : I know you,you can't fill grudges for anyone and especially for baicao,you can't lie to me....

Tinghao (angrily): if you wanted to talk about that girl then I will leave from here right now....

Tingyi (pleading) : sorry... sorry brother ,please don't leave,I will not say anything. (In mind) accept it or not.. you still loves her... You let songbai hall win MVP match  for her happiness....

Then they both have their breakfast....

After that tinghao leaves for fengyun hall..

################

Thanks,if you like it please vote for me