2-CHALLENGES

After few weeks

International youth competition was knocking the door for baicao, baicao accelerated her training.... songbai hall has press the gear to excel each and everyone potential....

On a random day...

Baicao just finished her training, suddenly her phone rang...

Baicao is called by tingyi immediately because of some urgent talk . After the call she departed her way to fang Mansion...

After few minutes she reached fang mansion and found tingyi crying. Baicao goes to tingyi in a rush.

Baicao (worried): what happens senior tingyi ,why are you crying??

Tingyi (crying):bai.... baicao! !!brother is going away. He said that he will never come back to me in future...

Baicao (stunned) : what?? where was he going?

Tingyi (clarifing) : Actually we had a fight in the morning then he told me that he was going america and will never came back.

Baicao (consoling) : he is just mad at you,he can't left you and definitely come to you. You are his only sister... He will never do anything like this...

Tingyi (continuously crying) : baicao,you know what I already lost everyone but I don't have that much potential to lost my only brother. (Hopefully) You can stop him ,yes you can stop him . Please baicao stop him ,I request you. Did you wanted him to go that Chen Zhou? Answer me!.

Baicao: no!! senior tingyi, if I say the truth I also don't wanted him to go to that Chen Zhou but how can I stop him ,he hates me ,he don't even wanna see me.

Tingyi: please baicao, do something. You are the last hope for me ,if you didn't stop him then I will not talk to you anymore

Baicao (anxiously): senior tingyi! please don't say like that,okk I will try , only for you

After consoling tingyi baicao rushes to fengyun hall (in china) Tinghao were leaving but in between he saw baicao in front of him

Baicao (in a rude voice) : senior tinghao,why were you going to America? how can you leave senior tingyi alone??

Tinghao ( rudely) : Again you came because of tingyi. I already told you to not to interfere between our personal matters . And yes tingyi has to be recover so I recognised best doctor for her. you don't have to be worried,and yess try to stay away from her.

Baicao (impatiently): senior,she doesn't need doctors and nurses ,,he wanted her brother the most.

Tinghao (angrily):I don't wanted any lecture from you, just mind your own business.

Baicao (sadly):I don't know you will be changed that much.

Tinghao (smiling):you don't have to take any stress of this because you make me like this.

After saying this he moves furthur leaving baicao still...

####################

Hope you all guyzz find it little interesting.