Surprise

| March 13th, 2021 |

[ I apologize for this being late, mental health went sploot for a while so I hadn't had much motivation to type. It's started going back up now, so dw, it's all good, my g-

Also, some of these are going to be very, very, very bland and lazily done because motivation said "No ❤". ]

~ Classic Sans ~

Classic didn't know what he could do to surprise you at first. After the whole period fiasco, he tried his best to comfort you and make sure you knew you were well-loved. So after finishing up another week at Grillby's, he brought you down to the underground to show you what his home was like before being freed. After a while, he brought you to his favorite spot in Waterfall, his pinpricks filled with love and admiration as you grew fascinated by the echo flowers.

~ Underswap Sans ~

It was a huge surprise to everyone (aside from Papyrus) when Chara had managed to break the barrier that trapped everyone down below. You became very close with the child when they had fallen down, they enjoyed playing with Astraea in the snow whenever they had the chance and you enjoyed the silly conversations you both had whenever they stayed for lunch or dinner. Although worried for the child, you were impressed to hear that they had broken the barrier.

After a long moment of taking in the sun, you dragged the skeleton brothers and your adoptive father over to where you used to live. To your surprise, the place was left untouched. Perhaps since you haven't been home much, there wasn't anything to tax since you didn't use any water or electricity. Nonetheless, you smiled at your monster family as you eagerly invited them in. Since they had let you live with them during your time with them, it was only fair for you to do the same.

You were thankful there were enough rooms for the four of you, even if Swap asked if the two of you could share a room instead.

~ Underfell Sans ~

You weren't sure how it happened. I mean, one minute you were on the couch with Fell and Artemis, as usual. Nothing special really going on, just wasting the day away with comfort and naps. Then, you heard that a human child who had fallen a bit before you had managed to free the monsters from the underground. How they had not died was completely baffling to you. When meeting them, you had learned that their name was Frisk, and you had given them your respect.

You took a moment to yourself as you stared at the overhead view of the forest and city. Breathing in and out, you knew what you had to do as Artemis stood upon your shoulders. Turning on your heel, you started making your way down the mountain, a determined look in your eyes as you ignored Fell's calls towards you.

"Uh...Sweetheart? Swee-hey! (Y/n)!" When he saw that you weren't responding, he followed after you, trying to reach out to you once more. "(Y/n)! Talk to me, what the hell's going on??" Once again, you didn't respond. When he did manage to catch up to you, he was able to hear you talking to yourself.

"He is so fucking dead once I get my hands on him." Confused, he ended up following you towards a surprisingly nice and rather rich-looking area that was at the edge of the city. Of course, he got weird stares, but everyone's focus was on you. It didn't take long for whispers to spring up about your existence. "You fucking bastard!" You yelled anger laced your voice as your fist collided with a man's face. "You thought you could push me down a hole and get away with it? Well, I lived, bitch!" Glaring at the man in question, Fell looked to see who he believed to be 'Johnny' on the ground with a bloodied nose and a shocked expression on his face.