1

A/N: Some references to Batman movies such as The Joker, Dark Knight, etc...
"His name is Y/N L/N...he'd make a great addition to the bat family...", Arthur proposes.

"Wait...his last name was L/N, you said?", Bruce asks.

Flashback...
"Come on Brucie!", Y/N says chuckling as they run around his tree house.

Y/N was 5, and Bruce was 10.
It was a large age gap for a friendship between two kids, but their parents were business partners.

The two were inseparable...

"Y/N! Where is Y/N?", Bruce asks as he runs around the Wayne mansion.

"Mom! Can we have another sleepover?", Bruce asks.

"I hope we never have to move...", Y/N says.

"Me too...", Bruce says as they cuddle into each other.

As they run around the tree house, they notice something odd about the man at the gate...

"Who is he...?", Y/N asks.

"I dunno...but I won't let him hurt you!", Bruce says.

Flashback Ends...

"So...Sir, what did end up happening to Mister L/N?", Alfred asks.

"Well...his parents were politicians...after news of politicians being killed like my parents were, they moved to some Metropolis place...", Bruce says sighing.

He looked out into the small trees surrounding the mansion, he can faintly see the letters etched into them...

BW + First/Initial Last/Initial

Surrounded by a heart.

"Was there...something more between you two...?", Alfred asks.

"Huh? No...we were far too young...", Bruce says.

"I see...well my reports say he's coming back to Gotham...he made a name for himself in Metropolis and now he's coming back to serve justice...", Alfred says.

"Great...where can we find him?", Bruce asks.

"Word has it...he'll be downtown giving a speech.", Alfred says.

"Perfect...I'll be ready then...", Bruce says.

As Alfred exits the room, Bruce mutters,
"We may have been young...but we understood the concept of same sex dating..."

Downtown...

Y/N smiles as he takes in the air of Gotham city.

"My dear Citizens, I am proud to say, I am back for good here at Gotham, and I want to help out anyway I can to prevent riots, and bad guys from affecting our daily lives!", the twenty one year old says proudly.

"How would you do that?", A reporter asks.

"I've seemingly contacted a few of the most well-known crime fighters around the world, and hope to team up with them to stop this evil from taking over!", Y/N says.

As the crowd erupts into chatter, Y/N's body guard says,
"Mr. L/N, Mr. Wayne is here to see you..."

"So soon? Okay...I'll meet with him in a few...", Y/N says as he checks himself in a mirror.

Y/N walks back into city hall, and into a private room, where a tall handsome man with dark hair sits.

He shoots up and they stand awkwardly for a second.

"Brucie...its good to see you...", Y/N smiles.

Bruce smiles and goes to shake his hand, but Y/N wraps his arms around his neck, Bruce smiles and returns the hug.

"So you know why I'm here...", Bruce asks.

"Yes...you'd like me to join...the family....", Y/N says.

"Yes, I hope you didn't mind...we recorded your actions in Metropolis...how would you like to be my proper partner, I'd be B. Man and you could be B. Boy...", Bruce says.

"I am surely honored...with your deal, but I'm afraid I need to think this over...this life is a huge commitment...", Y/N says.

"I understand...let's pick this up, tonight over a few drinks...", Bruce says as they bid goodbye.

Y/N sighs in relief as he checks himself in the mirror,
"You got this Y/N...tonight, you got this..."

Time Skip...

Bruce and Y/N laughed as they shared a bottle of whisky.

"I tell you Y/N...you'd make a great addition to the team...", Bruce says chuckling.

"Not to sound shallow but...what's in it for me...?", Y/N asks.

"Well, you'd get to help citizens around the city, fight bad guys, and maybe even spend time with me...", Bruce says.

Y/N bites his lip as he looks into Bruce's eyes.

Bruce looks deep into Y/N's eyes as they inch closer and closer...and finally once their lips are mere centimeters apart,

"Sir, sorry to interrupt but I have the contract...", Alfred says.

"Yes, it's fine...Y/N...it's up to you...", Bruce says holding the pen out.

Y/N thinks for a second and then signs the dotted line.

"Welcome to the family, Batboy...", Bruce says chuckling.