Chapter 45 [Short blouses]

Start from the beginning

Chevrolet Spark?

As far as my knowledge went, I was sure this was the most structureless car in the whole world.  It was bright blue in colour, adding more to my distaste. 

"Couldn't you choose any other car?" I snapped, scrunched my face in distaste.

"Must you open your mouth everytime?" He retorted back and signed the butler to open the door.

"You!" I hissed and stomped my foot on the cemented floor while glaring at him.

"What?" He bit out, annoyed.

"I'm not coming with you now." I hissed and snatched my hand from his, folding my hands at my chest angrily.

He sighed and clenched his jaw while running his fingers through his hairs. He looked at the butler and tilted his head in the direction of exit. Like I imagined, he just nodded and left without saying anything. 

"Why are so hard to control? Do you need me to fucking scold you everytime or do you love to be manhandled?" He hissed, frustration clear in his eyes. I recoiled my fists in rage and bit my lip to stop myself from removing all his hairs from his head one by one.

"You are suc—" I shut my mouth as he glared at me and stepped towards me threateningly.

"You just keep annoying me. Do I not even have the right to show my frustration in front of you?" I snapped furiously while my tears threatened to come out of my glossy eyes.

He just stood there, looking perplexed.

"Why are you crying?" He asked in disbelief as he clutched his hairs in a tight grip.

"I'm not crying!" I shouted while sniffing, "I'm just annoyed, nothing else."

"Tell me what is bothering you, Caitlyn." He spoke softly while keeping his hand at my neck. I shuddered under his touch and sniffed again. 

"Nothing," I mumbled while rubbing my hand on my red nose and straightening myself.

"I know something is the reason, tell me." He insisted again stubbornly as he rubbed my neck soothingly. I shook my head and pushed past him and swiftly entered the car and shut the door on his face.

"Come in the front, firefly." He muttered while opening the driver's door. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised. Was he going to drive? 

Did he even have a license in Italy?

I huffed and jumped from my seat to the front seat through the gap in between the seats. He looked at me amusedly before shaking his head. I exhaled and fastened my seat belt before looking at him doubtfully.

"Don't tense, firefly. I very well know how to drive." He muttered while opening the first two buttons of his shirt.

I just sighed and clutched my hands together before looking out of the window. The weather had seemed to turn more darker. There was no sign of sun as the dark clouds took its place in the sky.

I shivered and opened my window to let the fresh air enter the car.

"What are you doing, Caitlyn? Shut the window, squall is not good for health." Like always, he continued to annoying me.

"Squall?" I whispered, still gazing outside. The roads were silent, with almost no vehicles on them.

"I meant, this dusty wind is not good. Close the window, now." He bit out, authoratively. I sighed and tilted the window a little up, taking regards of his words.

"Shut it completely,"

"Please? Just don't argue anymore!" I whispered lowly and looked away, sighing gloomily.