~Suna Rintarou•

~i hate you~

                                    ~i hate you~

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"FUCK YOU SUNA!"

"Right back at ya babe."

this was the third time this week you and suna had gotten into an argument and it was only wednesday. the arguments would always be over small things or over suna getting upset with over things you couldn't control. he would get mad at you if he caught a guy having a conversation with you and you being kind talking back. I mean, what the hell where you supposed to do? just be an asshole to someone that was showing you kindness?

now, there were most days where you guys didn't argue and boy was it nice. just you two having a peaceful evening together without yelling your heads off at each other but those nights were rare nowadays.

today, you had wanted to just have a normal conversation with suna about how his 'i don't give a fuck about you' facade was upsetting you. It was making you feel as if he didn't love you anymore. but of course he tried to flip it around on you saying you didn't love him and bringing up the past, which was the beginning of a heated argument.

"why won't you just listening to me suna?! do you not care how your behavior is making me feel?!"

"y/n how stupid are you? you think if I didn't care about you I would still be with you? use your brain for once."

you scoff at him and walk to the side of the couch where he was sitting. "are you seriously trying to say that i'm dumb? last time i checked, i was the one always helping your dumbass back in high school study for tests and quizzes so you could keep your spot on the volleyball team! hell, I still have to be your tutor now in college!"

he throws his head back rubbing his temples, " all your yelling is starting to give me a headache y/n."

"well maybe i wouldn't have to yell if you would just listen to me and stop trying to blame me for everything! relationships are supposed to be about communication rin!"

suna sighs and lifts himself off the couch turning to look at you. "i'm going to go shower."

your eyes widen in disbelief and you grab his arm pulling him back. "what the fuck. no you're not! not until you listen to me and we try to fix what's going on with you!"

he snatches his arm away from you looking at you with anger in his eyes. "my god y/n. would you stop being such a bitch and give it a rest for once in your fucking life!"

"oh so i'm a bitch now?! what else you gonna call me suna!?" you push at his chest causing his to stumble back slightly.

"y/n, do not put your fucking hands on me."

"or what? you gonna hit me suna?"

he doesn't respond to you but only clenches his jaw with his nostrils flared. staring deep within your soul. "i'm not going to hit you, idiot."