~Shoto Aizawa•

{edited}                                ~behave~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*  "this restaurant is nice isn't it babe?" you asked your pro- hero boyfriend and he nods with a heavy sigh

{edited}
~behave~
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"this restaurant is nice isn't it babe?" you asked your pro- hero boyfriend and he nods with a heavy sigh. you could tell by the exasperated look on his face that he wanted nothing more than to bundle up in a thick comforter with you and sleep soundly. unfortunately, he had a friendly dinner tonight with a few other well known heroes that he tolerated. he asked you to be his plus one for the night because in his words ' it would be unbearable without you there. you're the only one who gets them to leave me alone when they're drunk.' so you smiled with a laugh and told him you'd be more than happy to come. you quite enjoyed the company of his friends other than endeavor for obvious reasons, but more so looked forward to seeing midnight and mic. (may midnight rest in paradise🥹)

as you both are walking in, he pulls you to a stop making you turn to look at him confused. He brings you close to his lips and whispers, "Behave tonight, sweetheart. you understand me?" you nod slowly and begin to walk into the restaurant with a sway to your hips. you smile to yourself because being the brat that you are, you definitely weren't going to behave. it was funny to you how he honestly thought the teasing and lewd comments would come to an abrupt stop once you made it to the desired destination. you had been egging him on the entire night with soft whispers in his ear while he was getting dressed or inviting yourself to shower with him while being awfully touchy. aizawa didn't mind it at first but you kept getting more and more bold in your actions.

this was going to be a fun night for everyone.

-

you'd been here for about an hour now and everything was going great, but you were starting to get bored after the first few drinks. you watched mirko and hawks dance horribly on the dance floor, hawks wings smacking a poor girl in the process. you sat there and thought why not have a little bit of more fun since aizawa was desperate to keep you close, afraid of you wandering off. you start talking to all might while aizawa was distracted talking to present mic about the progress of his endearing students.

you take a small peek at aizawa to see if he's still occupied with mic, smirk surfacing seeing he was. while still in conversation with the retired hero, you slowly place your hand on his thigh and move it up slowly like you did in the shower earlier. he feels a warm hand on him and leans in close to my ear, " what the hell do you think you're doing y/n? please save all this for later when we get home." he mutters lowly while staring at your side profile. he scoffs when you don't respond and finishes his conversation with mic.

you completely ignore him and continue your sultry movements on his leg. you continue to touch on his thigh completely ignoring and touching around his growing bulge on purpose just to piss him off. aizawa straightens, "you guys mind grabbing another round of drinks? i think bunny and bird are just getting started and y/n is feeling a little parched." he requests reaching in his pocket to grab his wallet and takes out a platinum credit card, handing it to all might.