~Daisuke Kambe•

~miss y/n~********************************************

~miss y/n~
********************************************

Daisuke Kambe. The stuck up rich pretty boy you couldn't stand. Yet, everyone adored him. Haru had more of a love hate relationship with the raven haired man but was closer to him than anyone. Why would he even want to be a detective when he had money to burn. It just did not make any sense to you. Even though you weren't fond of him you were also quite.... intrigued.

"You're staring again, y/n" Haru snickers next to you. You whip you head to the left and look at him with a menacing glare. " I am not staring." Rolling his eyes he leans back into his chair, "Yeah sure you weren't. It's obvious you like him, no matter how much you say you don't." You take another glance back at Daisuke and see he was looking at you with a smirk on his face.

Yelping you duck your head down you whisper towards Haru. "Tch, whatever. I don't." Finishing typing an unfinished report on your computer and having that stupid smirk lingering in your head.

____________________________________

"Bye y/n see you tomorrow!" Kamei yells out to you.

"Don't  over work yourself y/n. Please go home at a decent time, I don't want to show up tomorrow to see you sleeping at your desk drowning in a pool of your own spit." Haru laughs.

"Bye Kamei!" Rolling your eyes over to Haru, "I will smartass. Goodbye." "See ya y/n!"  You decided to stay back a little later than usual to get ahead on some work you needed to finish. 'Damn me and my procrastination.' Letting out a long sigh you continue sorting through papers and filling out blank documents. As your fingers were flying away on the keyboard you hear the door open then close.

Your eyes get wide when you see the one and only Daisuke Kambe standing there in a fancy black suit and tie. He looked so good. Shaking your head slightly from those sinful thoughts,  you turn back around to your computer. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." He says walking over to you.

"Im working. What's your reason?" Looking up at him. He slowly takes a seat in the chair next to you crossing his legs and looks at you with those beautiful grayish blue eyes with his infamous smirk plastered on his face. " I wanted to talk to you."

You crease your eyebrows in confusion. "Why do you need to talk to me, Kambe?" He uncrosses his legs and leans forward close to you making you lean back in your chair. "Do I intimidate you Miss y/n?" Your breathing starts to get uneven from how close he was to you. "N-no. you don't." He chuckles, "I find that hard to believe by the way you're gripping your seat like you're about to fall and how quickly your breathing is. So I'll ask again," He moves closer till both of you are eye to eye, " Do I intimidate you....Miss y/n?"

Taking a big gulp you let out a sigh, not realizing you were holding your breath. "no. you don't" You can already feel the heat running to your core from how intimidating his gaze was. You jump slightly when you feel his warm hand gliding up and down on your thigh, still maintaining eye contact. "Mmm, I don't? Let me ask you another question Miss y/n..." He runs his hand under the edge of your skirt, " Do you want me?"