CHAPTER FIVE

Rendezvous

Ice

FINALLY found the woman who had occupied my nights and her name was Maria Penelope Trias. But this is not what I had imagined our meeting again. Not in the fucking university where I am teaching.

I had sex with my student.

The realization hit me that I can't fathom if what happened was indeed real but here she is. I didn't expect her to be this young! I mean she didn't look like a college student that night.

The moment she said my name, I had the fastest hard-on ever. I tried to continue the class as if I didn't know or I didn't remember every fucking detail about her.

Her luscious body. Her moans. The way she writhed in my arms in ecstasy. Who can fucking forget that?

How can I not remember everything when she was looking at him with those fuck-me eyes? I know she was reminiscing everything about that night as well.

Now, I have asked her to meet me here at my condo again. This was beyond reproach but who could resist her when she's eye-fucking me in broad daylight while inside the class?

It was an impulsive decision made by pure lust and insanity. Asking her to come to my place for a tryst again was beyond me. My head needs to be in control and not my head down there but damn she captivates me.

Maybe if I can have a taste of her again, I can move on. I fucking hope so.

I grabbed my phone and looked for her number. The only number I saved amidst all my students. This was getting worse. I typed a message and hit send.

I can't wait to have her tonight. Shit. This is just insane. The very first day in school and I am already breaking one of the major rules. Never mess with your students.

Wanting to distract myself, I cooked something for dinner and hope she'll like it. From the fridge, I took out an expensive bottle of champagne. I went to arrange the table then added some candles but decided against it. We're meeting to fuck and not to have a candlelit dinner.

Feeling like an idiot, I decided to remove the candles, but I heard her call my name out in the living room, "Ice."

Just hearing her voice was enough to make me hard. "In here," I replied and guffawed when I saw her disguise.

"What seems to be funny?" tanong niya at pilit kong pinigilan ang aking tawa, "Sorry, I just didn't expect you to be in a costume."

"Well, what do you want me to do? Flaunt that I am going to have an affair with my teacher?" she retorted, a bit pissed at me.

"No. But it looks good on you. Come here," I beckoned her and she stood in front of me.

"Are you hungry?"

"No. Yes. Maybe. Why?" she asked, and I replied, "Because I am. However, I am hungry for something else."

She smirked so I grabbed her face for a kiss. As I was nibbling her lips, her mouth opened making me slip my tongue. Her fruity taste consumed me as I continued to explore her soft mouth. She pressed herself closer and placed her arms on my neck. My hands were on her sweet ass so I squeezed it and she moaned, "Please, Ice. I missed you so much."

"Soon," I whispered and grabbed her ass so I could lift her. She wrapped her legs around me and I groaned when she rubbed herself on my raging hard on.

I took a seat with her sitting on my lap and started kissing her again. My hands sought her breasts and felt her nipples respond to my touch. She suddenly broke the kiss and slid the straps off her creamy shoulders. Like the last time, she wasn't wearing a bra.