Ch.27

◦•●◉✿ Transplant ✿◉●•◦

Uchiha Keiko

"Is she asleep?" The hokage asks the jounin who sweatdropped.

"I-I..."

"Speak and make it quick. If this is in any way giving thanks to me then forget it."

'There go my plans of thanking her.'

"No...That's not...Nevermind." The elder man takes a seat as Keiko stands, eyes closed.

"I've called you to give you an offer."

"An offer?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"I've recommended you as ANBU." Kakashi's visible eye widens and his mouth hangs open wanting to immediately object.

"For what reason?" Keiko purses her lips, waiting for an answer.

"It's only fair, don't you think? Your strength is amazing for your age. You would be a great addition to the ANBU."

"Lord Third! I must object!" His vision shifts to the silver haired man knowingly.

"Why is that, Kakashi?" Keiko tightens her arms across her chest as the man panics slightly.

"The ANBU changes people, and not for the best!"

"I accept this offer."

"Keiko!" Hiruzen sighs.

"If I allow you to choose who will be her captain, will you feel assured Kakashi?" Said man grits his teeth.

"I..." Keiko frowns at him.

"This isn't his choice. Give me two weeks and I'll be ready for the ANBU."

"Right." He nods.

"Lord third. I have someone in mind." Hiruzen smiles.

"Very well Kakashi, who might this person be?"

"Iburi Tenzo."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Take a seat, Sasuke."

The male Uchiha does as he's told, sitting down in front of her and grabbing the cup filled with tea.

"Have you recalled anything new from that night?" Sasuke flinched, having remembered but refusing to believe it.

"Yeah..."

"He was crying, wasn't he?"

"H-How did you know?"

"One will always cry upon seeing the death of loved ones."