Until I Die

Connor's P.O.V.

"Lets go kick some butts!" Toby yelled as we were about to head onstage.

"Why are we kicking people's butts?" Riley asked. I was wondering the same thing.

"Just you know..."

"Connor you ready?" Riley asked me.

"Yeah-" I was interrupted by my phone, signaling I got a text message. "Maybe it's from Louise. She still hasn't answered."

I checked it, and almost died right there.

From Mrs. Wilson:

Connor, Louise has been in a car accident. We know you're on tour in Europe, but I thought I'd just let you know. She should be fine. She's in the hospital right now.

No. I can feel it she's not ok. She needs me.

"Who is it from?" Toby asked.

"Louise's mom," I answered. "I can't do the concert. I need to go back to Florida."

"What do you mean you can't do the concert?" Riley asked. I handed him my phone showing him the message. "Connor she said Louise should be fine."

"My instincts tell me otherwise. I can just feel it. She needs me," I said and set my guitar down. "I have to go."

"Connor wait!" Toby said. "You can't just ditch the concert!"

"You guys can come with me. It's Christina's concert anyway, not ours."

"Connor we-" Riley started.

"Riley please. I can feel it she's not alright. For some strange reason there's a feeling in my guy telling me she's not doing well."

"Fine. Lets go." He said and we all hopped on a flight for Florida.

•••••••

Louise Louise Louise

Why does everything happen to her? She doesn't deserve any of this.

I reread the text that her mom sent me.

She should be fine

Should be fine

Should be

Should

Which means she might not.

Millions of scenarios form in my head.

"Connor. She's going to be fine. Loosen up. We're going to see her," Riley says and places a hand on my shoulder.

"I hope so."

"Her mom said she'll be fine right?" Toby said trying to cheer me up.

"She said she should be fine. There's a difference."

"I honestly feel really bad for you. This is the second time something has happened to Louise and it must be really hard for you."

"Thanks Toby," I said and hugged him. "And I promise you, whatever happens I will not cut again."

Toby smiled and I saw tears build up in his eyes.

"Toby don't cry."

"I'm trying not to. It's just that the picture of you on the bathroom floor keeps popping up in my head," he said with tear filled eyes.

"I'm sorry," I said and reached over to hug him. "I'm so sorry."

Our plane landed and we left the airport, going to straight to the hospital. The same hospital I had been to. I ran inside and found Mr. and Mrs. Wilson.