Until I Die

Toby's P.O.V.

As Riley and I are walking to the bus, I stayed behind. Yes, I was spying on them, and boy am I glad I did. I so ship them together. Their ship name can be Clounnor.

As soon as I saw them kiss I ran back to the bus and acted casual like nothing happened.

"Where were you?" Riley asked. "I looked behind me while I was walking and you weren't there!"

"I'll tell you later! but Connor and Louise are coming so be quiet!" I answered. A few minutes later they walked in.

"Hello" Connor said to me as he walked in.

"Sup" I said.

"We are going to be in the back writing music" Connor said and they held hands as they walked back. They went to the back lounge.

"Ok. What happened" Riley said.

"They kissed!"

"Shut up! Are you serious?"

"I'm serious!"

"Omg we are such good couple makers"

"I know right" I said and we pounded fists.

Connor's P.O.V.

We went to the back lounge and started writing music.

"Lyrics or music first?" I asked her.

"Lyrics!" she answered.

"K" I got a notebook and a pencil. "What should this song be about"

"Could it not be about love? all songs these days are about love. This world needs more inspiring songs. Like soldier."

"So a song like soldier?"

"But a little more cheerful, like a song telling someone they can make it and that you're cheering them on"

"That's a good idea"

"Thank you"

"So..."

"So..."

"Now what?"

"How about we do this" she said and grabbed the notebook and pencil from me and started writing. She picked up her pencil and looked at it. "Ok, well it might have a little part about love in it"

"Now sing it"

"I'm not going to sing it"

"Why not?"

"Cause I can't sing!"

"Fine I'll sing it" I took the notebook from her and started singing what she wrote. "I'm cheering you on, you can make it till the end. I think that we should be more than friends. If you leave my side, I know I'll cry. Just thought you should know that you're the reason why I'm alive."

"Louise this is amazing!"

"You really think so?"

"Yeah" I said and handed her the notebook back.

"Thanks" she said and started writing something down.

"Now what are you writing?" I asked.

"Oh just this" she said and showed me it. She wrote BEFORE YOU EXIT with the arrow coming up from the U to the R.

"It's lovely" I said and she smiled. She then started writing something again. "Now what are you writing?" I started to look over at it but she covered it up so I couldn't see it.

"You can't see it until the day I die" she said.

"Why?"

"Just because"

"I find that unfair. I think I should get to see it now"

"Nope" she said then looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh dang I've got to go" she said and started to gather her stuff, including her notebook in which she wrote the message I'm not aloud to see.

"Wait, can I have your number?"

"Sure" she said and wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to me. "Text me"

"You don't have to tell me twice" I said and walked her out of the bus. She left and I went back into the bus and sat down, thinking about what she possibly could've written in the notebook.

A/N~ I feel like the chapters are really short. Whatever. The story will get a lot better now that she wrote in the notebook.

QOTC~ When's your birthday?

AOTC~ May 27