Until I Die

Connor's P.O.V.

I got up and turned around to walk out of the door. I let out a big breath and started crying again. I collapsed on the ground and put my face in my hands.

"Connor," I heard someone say. I couldn't tell who it was. I just kept crying. "Connor. Please look at me."

I looked up but there was no one there.

"Turn around," an all too familiar voice said. "Louise?" I said and turned around.

Louise's P.O.V.

Before she died

"I love you..." I said and felt myself slip away. I felt myself float into a completely white place where a bunch of people were. They were all in white robes. I looked down to see that's what I was also wearing.

"Louise," I heard someone say. I turned to see a tall man wearing white. The only thing different about him was that he had wings.

"Are you..."

"I am an angel. I was sent to talk to you. You need to talk to Connor. He needs you."

"What? How can I talk to him?"

"Easy," he said and snapped his fingers. I was suddenly standing in the hospital behind Connor kneeling on the ground crying.

"Connor," I said but he kept crying. "Connor. Please look at me." I said and he looked up in front of him. "Turn around."

"Louise..." he said and turned around. "Louise!" he ran to hug me but went right through me.

"Stop Connor that tickles!" I said and he backed up.

"How-"

"I'm not exactly sure."

"But... you are dead?"

"Yes. I was sent here to talk to you. I wasn't given specifics so I'll try my best."

"I read the notebook."

"It's true. You did save my life. But nothing you could've done would've saved me this time. It was destined to happen. This was my time to exit the world. Your time isn't for a while, so don't force it to happen. So now, you have to be strong and keep going. I will be with you always. I can always ask that one dude angel that sent me here if I can't talk to you. But, you need to go and keep going what you were doing before we met. I'm not the only life you saved, and I wasn't the last. There are people who depend on you. Go out there and be who you are. I believe in you." I felt myself drift away and I was back in the white place.

Connor's P.O.V.

"Louise? Louise where'd you go!?!" I asked but she was gone. I walked out of the room to Toby and Riley.

"Ready?" Riley asked me.

"Yeah." I said and looked back at the room.

"Connor, we've decided to cancel our shows for the rest of the week, just to give you time to rest up and... ya know." Toby said and patted me on the back.

There are people who depend on you

"No. Put the shows back on. I can do it."

"Connor... really?" Riley asked.

"Yeah. I have a feeling she'll always be with me."

"She is. Here," he said and handed me a necklace.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Louise gave it to me before we went on tour. She told me to give it to you when you were missing her."

It was a locket. I opened it up and inside was a picture of us drinking Starbucks.

"Lets go get some Starbucks."