~Chapter Twenty Two~

Comenzar desde el principio

I heard George call my name. I headed out into the hall. I went into Dream's room, where his computer was set up. The three boys were working on getting a camera set up. I got some chairs out of the kitchen for us to all sit on. The plan was for George and Sapnap to be the main center of attention, and I would randomly hover in the background. Dream was off-camera, but the microphone was still able to pick up his voice.

"Are we ready?" George asked. "I think so." Dream said. They checked the camera to make sure it was properly working, set stuff up, blah blah blah, boring streamer stuff. I should probably know this because I am a streamer, but I had my setup and I knew how to work it.

They set up a green screen on as the background, which gave me an idea. I ran around Dream's house, looking for a pen and blank paper. I found a black marker. "We're going live!" Nick shouted. I ran up the stairs.

dreamwastaken is live: minecraft :)

a/n that smile gonna make you all cry? it made me. suffer.

It sat on the starting soon screen. George kept checking that we were muted on stream, worried. I took a deep breath in. "Are we all ready?" I asked. Everyone replied yes in agreement. Me and Sapnap ducked out of frame, and George turned on the camera.

"Chat! Welcome to this stream! In this video, we coded it so that we are in Minecraft except GeorgeNotFound stole my twitch account. Can he beat Minecraft before I find out? Watch the video to find out. Also, according to Twitch statists, only a small percentage of my viewers have used their Twitch Prime. Thanks, and enjoy the stream." George said. It sounded like he had practiced. I did my best not to laugh.

"Also, u/n/n is here!" George said. I took that as my cue, and I popped into frame. "Hi chat!" I said. They were already questioning why this was happening. I glanced at Dream, then at Sapnap. "When, George?" I whispered as quietly as I could. "Soon. I'm gonna nod. You'll see." He replied quietly. He talked to chat for a second.

"Yeah, I really did. Yep. Happy birthday! Thank you." George was saying, answering donos and questions. He read out a dono that said "Your sister has the same name as me, poggers!" He glanced at me and nodded. "Isn't that cool?" He said as he did it. I poked Sapnap in the side.

He got up. "Hi chat." He said. Boy, did that make them freak out. "Umm, well." I said. "Chat! Guess what! In this video, we coded it so that we are staying with Dream for a week during Christmas." I finished. I could just feel that going all over the internet right at this moment.

"IS DREAM THERE?" was being spammed in the chat. "Dream?" Sapnap asked. He cleared his throat. "Hi!" He greeted. He waved his hand. That was also going to be on the internet for a while, because 'dream hand makes simps go brr'

a/n really calling myself out, huh?

We streamed for a while, just hanging out, having fun. We showed the stream Patches. They absolutely loved her.

I convinced George to turn off the background the to green screen, and slapped a paper with Dream's smile logo on it. "This is Dream. It's actually what it looks like." I said, trying to sound convincing. "Yeah, that's very accurate." Dream said.

After a while, we finally ended stream. It was nice. I knew that it was going to blow up on the internet for a while. "Do I even wanna check twitter right now?" I asked nobody in particular. "Probably not." Nick said.

The Minors Gang groupchat was kinda blowing up at the minute. It was because Tommy was spamming "YOU MET UP WITH THE GREEN BASTARD AND DIDNT TELL ME" and stuff along that line. He also asked some . . . dnf questions. Which, I answered, because I like to make my brother suffer.