"Are you ok now?" Namjoon asked the same question as Hoseok asked before and got a slight nod and a tiny 'yeah' from Jk.

"You know, you scared me to death yesterday_" Namjoon said and shook his head, not wanting to remember that moment again.

"_I don't wanna image what will happen if Tae wasn't there with us." Hoseok nodded his head agreeing with Namjoon. They really glad at Tae for being there for them. Even though he stayed because they forced him to do.

Jungkook didn't say anything but look at his hand. He was wondering why his heart beat weirdly whenever he heard Taehyung's name.

"Is that what you wanted to ask?" Jungkook decided to speak after a while.

"Nope, ...Akira's birthday party will be on the upcoming Friday. Sooo..." As soon as those words left from Namjoon's mouth, Jk groaned annoyingly already showing his dislike.

"I'm sorry Jk but, you can't say no to this." Namjoon said while chuckling a bit.

"Why should it be me? You can also go there instead of me." Jk said irritatingly even though he already know the answer.

"We can't. And you know very well why is that. Be patient Jk. It's only one month to go and after we finished with the deal, you don't have to do this anymore." Namjoon said trying to assure the younger.

"I don't think so..." But, Hoseok's words took their attention.

"Why?"

"Akihiro said he wants to make another deal with us."

"That fucker just want to throw his daughter at me" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Don't whine like you are going to marry her"

"I'm not whining" Jk defend himself sternly. He is really wasn't whining. But on the inside, he is. Hoseok and Namjoon laugh at him but stared at him fondly. Jungkook talking like this is not usual. Before, he will play mute most of the time and never voice out his thoughts. If he needs to say yes, then yes. If not, then no. And they knew who is to thank for these changes.

"She is going to be a pain in my ass. Isn't she?" Jungkook mumbled under his breath. Suddenly, Hoseok clapped his hands like he remembered something.

"You can take a date with youuu" he said excitingly and Namjoon soon agreed with him. But looking at Jk's face seems like he doesn't like the idea of the date.

"I don't do dates hyung." Jk said earning two eye rolls from the other two.

"We are not telling you to date someone. If you take a date with you, it will help you to keep Akira away from you... maybe." Namjoon said the last part in an unsure tone. After all, they are talking about a girl. Can't be sure. Jk thought about it a little this time because Hyung can be right too.

"But, who am I taking?"

"Easy. Hire someone. But you don't have to do that. With just one look, girls will throw themselves at you for nothing." Hoseok said shrugging his shoulders. Jungkook rolled his eyes and stared at the papers on the table silently without saying anything. But his meditation interrupted by a notification sound on his phone. He checked the phone and noticed that it from Yoongi.

'Oh right. I told him to check about the second gun deal incident.'

But the moment he read it, his fist clenched around the important papers, crunching them furiously. ...................bye-bye twinkles.

Both his hyungs saw how his eyes lost his shine replacing his dull angry eyes again.

"What is it Jungkook?" Hoseok asked worriedly. Jungkook took a deep breath to calm his rising anger before talking.