PAGE 12💙

"Are you serious? They really did fight in the old man's room?" Yoongi beamed after hearing the new information from Jin. His face filled with pure amusement and he didn't care about the fact that the Taekook bickerings already became a physical fight.
Jin sigh at the smiling male.

'Am I the only one who bothered with this problem?'

"Yeah... And this is going too far. I fear that they will end up killing each other. I don't understand why they acting like this. Specially Jk." Jin said while massaging his head temples.

Yoongi tried to say something but before he could open his mouth, someone knocked on the door. And they know who is that because they are currently waiting in the office room for that person.

After Jin's quick a 'come in' Taehyung stepped into the room.

"Did you call me hyung? Oh! Hey, yoongi hyung."

"Hey, Taehyung." Yoongi gave him a small smile.

"Yes, actually it's Yoongi who called you. I have to go now so you can talk." Jin pated Taehyung's shoulder in a caring way before went out.

"So what is that hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"I found the person behind your case." Yoongi just said handing a photo of a girl to Taehyung. Without any word, Taehyung just stared at the girl in the picture. Even though his facial expression didn't change a bit, Yoongi could see how his whole aura change to a dark one. Yoongi silently examined the younger's every movement carefully. After a few seconds, Taehyung looked up at the older and gave a thankful smile.

"Thank you hyung. You did me a great favour."

"Ahh..it's okay. After all, We are responsible for that too." Yoongi dismissively waved his hand.

"So, do you need any help with this woman?"

"Oh! No no hyung. I will take care of that. So, if is that all, I will go now."
After receiving a little nod from White-haired male, Taehyung walked out of the room. After shutting the door behind, he took a sharp breath and looked at the girl's photo again. He could feel his blood boiling and his whole body in a fire of anger.

'I knew it, I should have killed her in the first time'

--------------------------------------------------------------
The dimly lit elegant room filled with red roses aroma. In the middle of the room, twelve gentlemen sat around the big transparent table. No one uttered a word. The room swallowed by the silence. That Silence, before a storm.

The tension around them was thick. The Glossy black-haired male sat at the corner of the table and his chin rested on his left hand while his body relaxed on the chair. His sharp eyes only focus on one person who covered with sweat by now. The man tried his best to stop his body from trembling but failed miserably. Even though, the sharp gaze not towards others, they too shifted on the chairs nervously.

For a few minutes, nothing changed till Jk finally decided to break the silence. He averted his gaze from the man and looked around the room before speak.

"So...Are you trying to say that the land you bought for our new project was inferior? ...And you didn't know about that till the land flooded because of a light rain?" His voice calm but steady. His whole features are relaxed and unbothered. But, his dark Eagle eyes and aura says otherwise.

Yes, Jk was furious. His hands twitched to kill that useless man on the spot. But he is not The Black Rose Mafia leader Jk now. Now, he is the famous CEO who owned many Hotels, clubs and shopping malls which is everything included by tourism.
The White mask he used to hide his black face.

Jk took a deep breath to calm his blood down. It does not matter how big or small the mistake is, a mistake is a mistake. It's so bad that there is no word like "second chance" in his vocabulary.

"Am..'m sorry, Mr. Jeon. I..I_" Mr. Gu tried to make an excuse to defend himself. but nothing was coming to his mind. He knew he had fucked up so badly. And there wasn't any chance to run away.

"You know I do not tolerate mistakes like this...Mr. Gu." Jk's voice was hazardously low.

"I..I..-"

"And mainly....cheatings." After hearing the cheating word, The man's eyes widened in fear. He began to wipe his nonstop sweat nervously.

"Ah_ wha_what are y-you saying Mr- Mr.Jeon? I-I can't understand." It was obvious he was lying. Jk chuckled a bit after seen man's condition. Hearing Jk's chuckle, the man began to chuckle too. Thinking Jk had joked earlier. His fearful mind stopped him think straightly. But soon he stopped his nervous laugh after receiving a harsh glare from his boss. This man had stolen so much money using their new project which is to build a new shopping mall.

Jk had enough with those cheaters. And he clenched his hands tightly to stop himself from shooting this man to the death.

"Mr. Gu. You did a very big mistake thinking you can fool me." He stood up and walked slowly towards the man.

"oh no no Mr. Gu. Don't be afraid. I'm not going to kill you." Mr. Gu practically becomes a stone and it seems like he forgot how to move.

"Okay, what about this? We can make a deal and if you agree, I will let you go." Jk gave a creepy sweet smile. Hearing that man looked at Jk with hopeful eyes.

"Y-yes. Yes. I will agree to anything. Yes, I will." Without thinking twice he agreed to Jk. Jk smirked and sat on his chair again.

"Okay then. Sign these papers and you are free."

Jk nod at Namjoon who sat there quietly. Nodding back at Jk, Namjoon took some papers and gave it to Mr. Gu who took them hurriedly wanting to be free from this trouble.

"Take your time to read this and sign it" Namjoon said with a smirk. But, of course Mr. Gu had lost in his fear. So again, without thinking he began to sign the papers messily. After that, he gave it to Jk with a relieved smile. But that smile vanished as soon as after hearing Jk's next words. Oh..how stupid he was.

"From now on, yours everything will be mine Mr. Gu. I mean everything..." Mr. Gu only could watch his boss's Devilish smirk with horror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong... 😊

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤