Okay so, Are You Real or a Cosplayer? Either Way, it's Fine With me.

Start from the beginning

Y/N: It's a bit strange to hear one of them call me by my actual name. Oh well, I should get used to being less formal all the time. "Glad to start working with you."

Marine: He's totally bought it. Now there's someone here who will call me a pure idol. A new person that I can take advantage of. I can finally have a friend who won't call me horni. Baka erogaki. Not anymore! "Whatcha working on?" *She leans into his shoulders*

Y/N: "It's some files about the purchase history on the computers here."

Marine: That sounds boring. Maybe I can convince him to do something else? Working without fun is no good. "Hmm? Don't you want to learn more about me?"

Y/N; "Sure, but could you tell me in story form?" A pirate's adventure sounds like a good pass time.

Marine: "Ohhhh! There once was a ship that put to sea and the name of that s-"

Y/N: "Isn't that a sea shanty?"

Marine: "Oh, right. Ahem. Loves jewels, treasure, and money. Her dream is to become a pirate and go treasure hunting. In order to get a pirate ship, she is now stacking up money as a VTuber on the great lands just like how the other land-lovers do."

Y/N: "Why go into the third person?"

Marine: "That's just my intro."

Y/N: "Ah. Impressive remembering skills at the very least. But wait a second..."

Marine: "Something wrong?"

Y/N: "Since you don't actually have a ship, does that mean you're not a pirate?"

Marine: "AH, well. I'm still a pirate because I have a loyal crew. Who pay me 4.99 a month."

Y/N: "Well, that is loyalty."

Marine: "Exactly! They love me enough to give off some of their treasure." Sometimes even more.

Y/N: "But, don't you still need a ship?"

Marine: "Says who?"

Y/N: "Says..." *He shows her the definition of pirates*"Piracy is an act of robbery or criminal violence by ship. Or boat-borne attackers in another ship or coastal area. Typically intending to steal cargo and other valuable goods. Those who conduct acts of piracy are called pirates. While the dedicated ships that pirates use are called pirate ships."

Marine: "Hmm. Nope! I officially say as you're captain, any wiki you use is now incorrect. You'll now have to go to me for all information."

Y/N: I'll go along with this. "Aye, captain! What is the price of the VR components you use?"

Marine: "Depending on which part you're talking about, it can range from one hundred to one thousand dollars for the bigger equipment." I should've probably done the exchange rate. "We also make our own in factories that are about usually about twenty thousand yen per unit."

Y/N: "How about the T-1000 base model?"

Marine: "230 dollars, or about uh... I forgot the exchange rate."

Y/N: "Thank you, captain! I can calculate that from here."

Marine: "Most people just call me Senchou." Which is Japanese for captain. Strange that he's using the English word. "But as I said, I want you to call me, Marine-chan."

Y/N: "Hai! Marine-chan!"

Marine: "At ease, cadet. That's military, not pirate."

Y/N: "Arrr, captain."

Marine: "Are you joking with me or at me."

Y/N: Arrr. I mean, no captain."

Marine: "Oi! It's not in your best interest to mess with your officer."