Ch.26

◦•●◉✿ Fake ✿◉●•◦

Uchiha Keiko

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T SEE, DATTEBAYO!?"

"I cannot see anything. It's all darkness." They all stood, completely shocked with what had happened.

Tsunade walks over to the girl, about to place a hand on her eyes when her wrist was suddenly caught and gripped tightly.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm checking your eyes."

"They don't need checking. I know how to fix it." She mutters, low enough for only the medic to hear.

"You...Do?"

"Hn. Who are you?" She releases the woman's wrist.

"Senju Tsunade."

"Another teammate of Orochimaru..."

"Former teammate of Orochimaru."

"I need to speak with you later, princess Tsunade." The woman's eye twitches.

"You can speak to me anytime."

"What do you mean?"

"She's going to be the fifth hokage." Kakashi said, now standing by her bed.

"What? Is that old man dead?"

"No. Konohamaru just thanked you for saving him..."

"Why is he gone then?"

"He's retiring." She scoffs.

"As he should."

"..." Everyone remains silent as the heiress in the room gets off the bed and stumbles slightly, but is stabilized by the hand that Kakashi places on her back.

A loud slap echoes the room as the man stood there in shock, his hand still in the air from where she slapped it.

"What...?"

"Had you not stopped me, Orochimaru could be dead now." She growled, releasing her chakra unconsciously as they all, but Kakashi, who it had been targeted to in the first place, began sweating.

"B-But Keiko! If he didn't stop you, you would be dead!"

"So be it!" She yelled.

"My life means nothing if I can't avenge my family!" She clenches her fist and chuckles.