(short) bonus chapter

this chapter is partially inspired by a chapter of the manga/anime "horimiya." enjoy <3

muichiro's pov

muichiro's pov

why isn't she here? she surely couldn't have forgotten that we had school today...

i stood outside of y/n's house. she said we could walk to school together, but she hasn't come out of her house yet..

i knocked on her door once again. nothing. what could she be doing that takes her so long?

i decided to check on her. i wen around the building and climbed all the way to her window, breaking through and crashing into her room.

i looked beside me and saw her in bed.
"y/n..wake up. we're going to be late..i think." i backed away after seeing her body move and one of her eyelids peak open before shutting once again.

she wasn't ready yet. her hair was kind of messy, and she was still in her pajamas. i decided to help her..since she did look kinda adorable..

i sat her up and leaned her against the wall so i could do her hair.

[insert picture of your favorite hairstyle with your hair]

y/n pov

my eyes fluttered open to see a familiar figure. it was muichiro. he came out of my closet with my school uniform. how did he even get here?!

"i-oh hey mui..what are you doing here?" i asked. i was really tired, i just wanted to go back to sleep. i started falling into a laying position, but stopped myself after i realized something different with my hair.

"you should change, we need to go to school," muichiro said as he handed my uniform to me.

i gave out a small nod before going into the bathroom to change and brush my teeth.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"hey did you do this?" i asked muichiro while pointing to my hair. "mhm..sorry, do you not like it?" he replied.

"no..i-i like it...but now i need to return the favor. can i do your hair?" i asked him. his eyes widened before smiling.

i sat behind him, and made a matching hairstyle to mine. we looked in the mirror together.

"c-cool..lets go before we're too late.." muichiro whispered while walking towards the door.

380 words