girls (4)

in the girls hotel room —>y/n pov

y/n pov

"what's for dinner?" i asked everyone. i was getting hungry waiting for ms. kanroji to bring us our food. "i think they picked up some special platers from the restaurant near by" aoi replied.

"im bored..let's play a game!" nezuko shouted and gathered us in a circle. "hmm..how about kiss, marry, kill!" she continued. everyone nodded and squealed in agreement.

"okay, lets start with y/n! your options are inosuke, tanjiro, and...muichiro!" the girls glanced at me waiting for an answer.

"well..i'd kill inosuke since he gets kinda loud sometimes..kiss tanjiro..and...and i'd marry muichiro.."

"can you say that last part louder?" nezuko jokingly asked

the door opened and two people walked in.
"AND I'D MARRY MUICHIRO OKAY..this is such a stupid game" i shouted in annoyance.

"did you say my name?" i looked behind me and saw muichiro and ms. kanroji standing in the door way with oir food. "oh~" i heard ms. kanroji mumble.

"n-no! i didn't say-"
"we were playing kiss marry kill and y/n said that she wants to marry you." nezuko interrupted. mui's eyes widened and a tint of red showed up on his face.

"it's not like that it's just how the game work-"
"i-i have to get going now..i needed to help other teachers with the food." i was cut off by muichiro who then ran out the door looking flustered. ms. kanroji had a grin on her face. i sighed and glared at nezuko who was giggling with the other girls.

after eating some food —>
"so y/n what's the deal between you and muichiro~" ms. kanroji asked in a curious voice.
"w-we...we're friends." i told her. "oh~ are you sure? because it seems like you guys are dating. i mean did you see his reaction when you said you wanted to marry him?"

"anyone would get flustered over that! and we just met anyways. theres no way that you can fall in love with someone that fast." i glanced down at my necklace and fiddled with the charm a little bit.

"i mean it's impossible to fall in love this quick right? like there's no way i could be in love with him when we just met a few weeks ago!" i felt a little bit of heat rise to my face. "but...are you in love? i mean i think it's possible since he even went and bought you a souvenir" aoi commented.

"yea, and you seem to be denying it a lot..you keep saying how you can't fall in love this quick..but i think it is possible" nezuko added.

"n-no..i don't..that would be crazy.." theres no way that i fell in love this quickly, right?

a/n
hi uh i didn't think that anyone would read this but, thank you! ehehe
490 words