phone (10)

"lets go through the corn maze!" i shouted at muichiro as we looked at a few pumpkins to pick

"lets go through the corn maze!" i shouted at muichiro as we looked at a few pumpkins to pick. "okay," he replied as we walked towards an entrance to a maze with tall walls made of corn cobs.

"okay, this way!" i ran to the left. i started turning left and right without thinking, and realized that i lost track of muichiro. "i- uh muichiro.." i started to panic and look around until i felt a hand grab mine. "y/n be careful.. you're so clumsy." he chuckled a little at my clumsiness. "mui! maybe it's best if you lead the way.." i smiled at him. "alright."

he pulled me as he turned left and right until we reached the exit. "how did you figure that out?" i asked him. he looked at me with a smile. "i followed the clouds." wow. he really is amazing. "what?! that's so cool!" i jumped up in the air. he tapped my shoulder causing me to look down at his hand. there he held a small pumpkin keychain.

"i bought this from the lady at the pumpkin picking area.. i asked if she had a small pumpkin souvenir, since we were having trouble finding a real pumpkin to pick and take home.."

i hugged him and leaned up to his ear. "thanks muichiro. i love..this keychain." he looked down at me. "mhm..you're welcome y/n.."

-

*insert phone ringtone sound effect*
"hey y/n~ how did your date go~" nezuko whispered through her phone. "what do you mean date-" i was cut off when i saw another incoming call on my phone.

"oh- nezuko i gotta go, muichiro is calling me," i hung up before she could make some weird comment about the two of us.

"hey y/n..i had fun today," muichiro sounded a little happy. his tone was a little brighter today. "me too! we should hang out more!" i exclaimed through my phone. "mhm..i just called to say..goodnight y/n..i just thought it'd be cool to end my day with the sound of your voice." his words made me blush a little.

"o-oh..goodnight muichiro..i lo-...i love..sleeping so i should get some rest.." i hung up the phone and laid back on my bed. well the girls and i are planning on studying for the rest of the week..so i should get some sleep.

time skip to after fall break (i decided not to write about studying with the girls since there wouldn't be any muichiro included heheh) >>

"welcome back class! lets hit the books! we have a busy schedule for the next few weeks since we plan to get all our work done before we start planning for the winter ball!" mr. rengoku shouted, as always.

oh right..the winter ball is in a month or two from now..

a/n
no, i won't be dragging out an entire month of waiting for the winter ball, since it would be boring.

i hope the fact that i won't be writing about every week or day that happens within the month of waiting doesn't bother you.

528 words