shopping (12)

y/n pov

y/n pov

"hey y/n! are you free on wednesday?" nezuko spoke over the phone. "yea, i think so. we didn't get much homework since the winter ball is this weekend so i don't have anything to do this week," i replied.

"cool! let's go dress shopping! i got aoi and kanao to come along too! and plus, you need to look your best for your date with muichiro~" nezuko continued. it wasn't supposed to be a date, right?

"well i guess i'll join you since it would be fun," i told her. i could already tell that she was excited.

꧁☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎꧂

"ooh! lets go in here first! look!" nezuko exclaimed as she dragged us into a clothing shop. she flipped through the clothing racks, pulling out a few pink dresses.

i looked around the store while nezuko took kanao to try on some of the dresses she picked out. "y/n, there's more really nice clothes on this side of the store too," aoi called out to me.
i followed her to a room of the store and found something that caught my eyes.

[insert a picture of something you would wear to a winter ball- it doesn't need to be a dress]

"that's a nice outfit y/n!" i heard nezuko appear behind me with a dress in her hands. yea, i think this is actually kind of stylish. i decided to buy the outfit. kanao and nezuko bought matching pink dresses, and aoi bought a two piece denim fit that looked really nice on her.

- friday (day before the winter ball)

"isn't this exciting! the winter ball is tomorrow!" nezuko spoke as we sat down to eat lunch.

"yes indeed! i can not wait to see tokito and l/n together!" i looked up and saw mr. rengoku, joining in on our conversation once again. "make sure to wear something nice muichiro!" he continued and looked in muichiro's direction.

"oh right i forgot. oh wait never mind, i just remembered that we bought some stuff yesterday. yea, i am excited for the ball too," muichiro replied with a small smile.

it was nice seeing him smile, even if it was just for a little while.

"YOU KIDS FINISH YOUR MATH HOMEWORK FIRST." mr. shinazugawa shouted while running towards us and dragging inosuke away from the table.

yea, i was excited too. the winter ball was gonna be fun.

꧁☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎꧂

"we're here!" nezuko shouted from outside my house. the girls were gonna take a separate can from the boys so that we didn't get a peek of each other's outfits.

"well it's time. come on, we don't want to keep them waiting, do we?" aoi gave a little smile while helping me into the cab.

———

i stepped out the cab as it came to a stop on the side of the road, in front of the school gym.
mr. giyuu, our gym teacher, was waiting outside the gym to help us out.

i stepped into the gym along with the girls, and we took a look around before we spotted the boys. wow, they really went all out.

and there he stood, muichiro. i stood there, silently admiring his look before flashing a smile. he reached out his hand to me.

"lets dance."

546 words