Chapter 8

Nanami's pov~

I opened my eyes and the blinding sunlight engulfed my skin. I looked around, adjusting to the new environment I was unexpectedly introduced to. My hand felt numb and as I looked down I gazed upon my.... Secretary who had interlocked her hand with mine and had rested her head on a small space on the couch. Where am I? Y/N's house? But why....? My suit- did she take it off? Did she bring me here? Why? What happened last night....??

Instead of moving her away I gazed at her resting face. She was peacefully sleeping, fingers still interlocked with mine. I slowly moved aside giving her space to sleep but had unfortunately waken her up. 

End of Nanami's POV~

I rubbed my temples before slightly opening my eyes. "Hmmmmmm it's morning.....why am I awake this early on a Saturday.....". I turned my head only to be met with the gaze of Sir Nanami's. His eyes were observing me softly and I just sat there in shock. "Oh uh Sir about last night"— . He had cut me off from finishing my sentence. "You can explain that later", he said then pointed to his hand. My jaw dropped when I realized I was still holding his hand. I quickly untangled my fingers from his and got up slowly from the ground. I looked over at him and he was surprisingly at ease. Hm he seems to be fine with the situation he's in right now....UGH I still can't believe I was still holding his hand- how embarrassing. I hope he doesn't remember anything that went down last night or my whole life will be over. 

"Sir—, i was interrupted once more. "Call me Nanami. This isn't office hours so it's fine." - Nanami. 

"Oh ok sir- I mean Nanami..."- Y/N 

Is he gonna stay for breakfast at least? Or maybe he probably wants to leave asap. It won't hurt to ask...

"N- Nanami? Are you ok with staying for breakfast?"- Y/N 

"Yeah...sure."- Nanami 

I lead him to the bathroom and gave him a new toothbrush along with a clean towel then later on went to prepare breakfast. I made toast and coffee, simple yet delicious. I took his suit and shoes and left it by the chair and went to set the table. 

What's taking him so long? Does it take that long to shower? wait....WHAT IF HE PASSED OUT AGAIN?! MAYBE HE HIT HIS HEAD-

I walked over back to the hall in the direction of the bathroom but what I said was not a closed door but it was Nanami, wrapped in his towel by the waist. His wet messy hair added to his exquisite physique and there were droplets of water trickling down his ABS?! 

Oh my what am I staring at?! Y/N GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Ok but he has abs....WAIT NO STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. 

I cleared my throat to get his attention. When he looked over to my direction I slightly bowed my head, looking at the floor trying not to meet his gaze. He slowly inched closer to the point where I could feel his breath of my face. I couldn't help but look up at his piercing brown eyes and his robust body. I cleared my throat once more and looked away from him, trying hard not to stare. 

"What...are you afraid to look at me? I won't bite, I promise. It's ok to look but staring is rude you know." He looked at me with a huge grin not even trying to hide his dirty facial expression. 

Why is he acting like this- OH MY GOD I THINK IM GOING TO FAINT. STOP Y/N HE'S JUST TOYING WITH YOU. 

"I'm just trying to be respectful....but if you insist." -Y/n