Chapter 1

It was past 8 in the morning, I accidentally let my phone die last night before charging it so my alarm never went off. I was dashing through my apartment, getting ready for work. It was my first day working at K.S.C and I was already off to a bad start not arriving on time.

I was practically running through the corridors of K.S.C trying to get to my office. Coffee in one hand and my purse and files in the other I didn't realize that someone was walking towards me because I was looking down at my schedule. I accidentally bumped into him and spilled my coffee all over his perfectly pressed suit. When I looked up, I saw the face of a FINE young man who had the sharpest jawline, neatly styled hair and a buff body. He was basically twice my size and his piercing brown eyes shot daggers at me with rage.

I snapped back to reality, now realizing the situation I was in. This mysteriously fine man opened his mouth and muttered, "you ruined my suit." I wasn't even paying attention to what exactly he was saying because I was so mesmerized by his deep voice and the way he spoke but it was filled with tenseness. Once again he repeated but in a harsher tone, "Young woman! You ruined my suit!"
I was taken aback by his actions and instead of apologising I yelled back at him saying, "well sir, or whoever you are, it's not my fault I didn't see you walking there, I was BUSY actually doing something good while you were staring at your damn phone!" It was early in the morning and I was already stressing and now this person was just interfering, causing much more trouble.

After hearing what I said he glared at me but then his eyes moved from my face to my office card, which had my description on it. He gave me a smirk and then walked away, muttering something to himself.
I thought to myself, " what the fuck is up with that dude-", then I realized that I was late for my meeting with the person who I'll be working under so I hurried back to my office.

After reaching my office, I sat down on the sofa, crying on the inside because he might want me to pay for ruining his 'expensive' suit. Unlike most people that work here, I wasn't that rich nor was I poor. I couldn't pay for a suit like that while having to pay for bills and other important stuff for my survival. It would drain my savings and I'd be left broke.

I brushed those thoughts aside and was about to enter the Ceo's office when my eyes spotted the same rude ass man walking towards this room as well. Instead of going in, I just waited at the far side of the corridor for him to pass or go in but he made his way to my direction. My head was filled with thoughts, "why is he coming here?!Does he want money?! Is he going to make me pay for a simple spill on his suit?! Am I getting fired on my very first day?!?" All those horrible thoughts rushed through my mind but what he said when he came up to was way different. He asked, "why are you here?"with a disgusted look on his face. I only replied with " I'm here for a meeting with the CEO so telling you this is irrelevant".

" You're here for a meeting with me?"

I looked at him confused, then I realized what he meant. I blurted out " YOU'RE THE CEO?!" "THIS PIECE OF SHI-" I looked at him and slapped a hand across my mouth, muttering sorry under my breath.
This is it. It's just my first day. I haven't even started working yet but I'm going to get fired. Great. Just great.

Ok this chapter is kinda short but hopefully you like it. If this story isn't going to go well then I might stop and probably delete it. AnywayS hope u enjoy =)