Chapter 5

I had awoken early this morning, ate breakfast and was in a slightly happy mood as I made my way to work. I was going to officially accept Sir Nanami's offer. For some reason I was happy about meeting that jerk and it shocked me. I harbored no feelings whatsoever towards him so it was quite interesting.

"Good morning Sir, I'm here to officially accept your offer." -Y/N

"Oh is that so? Well come now, sit down and let's discuss the conditions." -Nanami

This man's voice- UGH there's something about his voice that's just mesmerizing. Wait y/n no, what the heck are you thinking?! Stop. You were literally expressing how much you hated him couple days ago- I still hate him! I'm just simply acknowledging the fact that he's fine! That's it! I was literally having an argument with myself in my head.

"Ok sir then let's begin." -Y/N

Sir Nanami had explained all the conditions and requirements needed for me to be his secretary and it was quite understandable why he chose me. All his other employees usually slacked off often and they openly fangirled over him. While me on the other hand, the dumbass one who accidentally spilled coffee on his suit, called him a jerk, made him carry me home and also technically called him a piece of sht....was chosen to be his secretary. Well I was smart and hard working so I guess that's what probably got his attention.

"If you need any help please call for me right away." I managed to plaster a fake smile on my face before I left.

Lunch time- 12pm

As I was about to make my way down to the cafeteria I heard my phone rang. Of course it's him, who else could it possibly be. What does he want now....

"Come to the entrance of K.S.C,I'm waiting there." -Nanami

"Wait, why? Is there some place we need to go?"-Y/N

"I'll tell you when you reach here. Now come and stop wasting time." -Y/N

I hung up the phone without even acknowledging his last sentence.

He's so rude and cold. Why can't he at least speak nicer for once. Why can't he change his tone for once? He's so annoying. I might regret accepting this offer-

I reached the front of the building, spying for a tall man with a weird shade of blonde hair. There he was, leaning against what looked like a sports car. He signaled for me to come over. When I reached his car he motioned for me to get in. As I was about to open the back door of his car he loudly mumbled, "sit infront, I'm no taxi driver of yours."

I guess he really hated it when i sat in the back seat so I listened to his order and did what he said without complaining.

"Where are we going?" I asked, curious of where he was taking me.

"A restaurant. We will be having lunch there in order to meet our two new investors. Didn't you check my schedule?"- Nanami

"Oh sorry sir, I did but I forgot it was today." I said letting out a deep sigh.

After my final remark the car went silent. Not a single word was spoken until we reached the restaurant.

Everything went fine. The meeting over lunch was a success and the two new investors decided to partner with us.

We all went back to K.S.C to discuss more in Sir Nanami's office. I noticed something about Sir Nanami while I had accompanied him to the restaurant. He was even more up-tight with those people than when he's with me. When he was with me he looked kind of relaxed and happy..?

It was time for me to leave K.S.C when I realized that Sir Nanami wasn't there anymore. It looked like he had already left without coming to see me....

Coming to see me? For the past few days he always carried me out. Whether it was because I fell asleep in my office or just for the sake of walking with me. I didn't think much of it but now that he's not here makes me miss his presence.

The reason he watched me go out all those days was because of that terrifying man and what he did to me. Sir Nanami was probably looking out for me even though I knew I could take care of myself if that stranger came back.

I headed to the bus stop. Unfortunately like before I was the only person there and the bus was nowhere in sight. Because of this situation I decided to be on guard just so that I could protect myself if that man came back. Astonishingly, he did. As soon as I reached the bus stop he started walking towards it too.

He cornered me like last time and again started to touch my legs. This was not helping seeing how I wore a skirt that was just below my knee. He somewhat started to move up from my legs inching closer to my inner thighs.

"Ah fuck it." I muttered then pushed him away.

"The fuck do you think you're doing?! You think I'd let you touch me that easily and not care about it?! You fucking maniac." -Y/N

"Hmmm what the fuck are you doing woman?! You'll regret this." The stranger said in a hoarse voice.

" You're going to be the one to regret messing with me so watch your filthy mouth and your clingy hands before a put a bullet through that empty head of yours, you crazy asshole." -Y/N

He was terrified when he heard what I had said to him and slowly started to back away. To convince him that I was actually not kidding I decided to reach for the gun strapped around my left leg.
A small pistol yet very powerful weapon.
When he saw the outline of the gun in my hands he started running helplessly like a pitiful human being.

"That'll teach you not to mess with me you fucking weirdo." -Y/N

I then went back to minding my business and headed home. Tired of the energy-draining day I had, I fell asleep quite quickly even before I knew it.
It's funny how he showed up the one day Sir Nanami wasn't with me. Was he spying on me......