Chapter 1: Who? What? When? Where? Why?

Stefans P.O.V

*FLASHBACK*

"I'm sorry big brother..." I heard a small voice peep from Anna.

I was too astounded to say anything, instead I ran staright to her and hugged her. I wanted her to feel safe and sound in my arms once more. I didn't care that she had been missing anymore, I just wanted her to stay safe with me.

"I love you" I whispered to Anna as I hugged her.

"I love you to Stef...... But I cannot stay! He'll find out and he'll hurt you" Cryed Anne in an alarmed voice. "I love you Stefy but I have to leave"

I loosened my hold on her slowly let go.

"Why!?"

But by the time those words left my lips... she was gone.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Stefan's P.O.V

"I can't believe you let her slip away like that!" Screamed Damon in a terrible rage.

"I know, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." I tryed speaking gently.

"Well maybe you should start to think and stop hesitating!" He said as he threw his glass of whiskey to the other side of the room. *CRASH* "We have to find her.." Damon mumbled to himself.

"I know" I told Damon "But we have no idea of where to look..."

"Who? What? When? Where? Why?" Yelled Damon sarcastically as he threw his hands in the air. "I don't care! I'm going to compell everyone in this town into telling me if they know where the hell she is!" He said this as he walked towards the door.

"No!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him back "There has to be another way..."

"Fine! But if your princess plan doesnt work, we're doing things MY way!"

Great. No pressure. I thought back to my short moment with Anna.

'He'll find out and he'll hurt you'

Those 7 words ran through my mind over and over again like a nightmare.

"We need to find out who 'he' is..." I said to Damon.

"We'll never be able to figure that out unless we ask her ourselves." Said Damon blankly.

"Then that's just what we will do..."

~Author's Note~

Hi everyone!

If you read this can you please vote and comment!?