Dread Doctors

------

------

Aurora explained the whole supernatural thing to Hayden and let's just say she wasn't taking it well.

"Hayden wait!" Aurora called as they ran out of the Sinema.

"Asking me to close my eyes was weird. Sticking a glowstick in my face, even weirder. But werewolves and dead doctors?"

"Dread Doctors." Aurora corrected her.

 "Whatever. Get away from me." Hayden snapped.

"What if I could prove it to you?" Aurora asked.

"Prove what?"

"This." Aurora bared her teeth and growled while her eyes glew. 

"Ah!" Hayden shrieked and punched Aurora in the face before driving off.

"Oh." Aurora grunted as she hit the ground.

Aurora ran after her and when she got there she saw her stuck in her car. She ran and ripped the sunroof off. 

"Come on!" She held her hand down and Hayden grabbed it. 

She pulled her out of the car and they ran.

------

They got to Scott's house and Aurora brought Hayden to his room.

She took out her phone for one second to text Scott when she heard a door close. She turned and noticed that Hayden had locked herself in the bathroom.

Scott, Stiles, and Liam all got to the house in no time.

Scott knocked on the bathroom door. "Hayden? It's Scott. I know that you're scared but we just-- we want to help." Scott turned to Aurora. "I can hear her heart beating. She's really freaked out. What happened?"

"She was okay when we got here. I went to text you for two seconds and she locked herself in." Aurora explained.

"Why?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know."

"She's definitely a Chimera?" Scott asked.

"She said she heard a voice saying, 'Your condition improves.'"

"Okay that's unsettling." Stiles moved towards the door. "Hayden. This is Stiles. Your sister works for my dad down at the station. Look, just open the door, okay. You can trust us."

She still didn't open the door so Stiles stepped back.

"We just need to tell truth, Hayden. And that kind of thing is usually better face to face. Listen either your gonna open the door or I'm gonna have to break it open. It's okay if you don't want to talk, or if your not ready to believe us. But I just... I got to know you're okay." Scott said.