Part 1.

Disclaimer: I do not own Little Nightmares. I also do not own the Song.

(This is a Little nightmares (video games) fanfic)

(Its Mono-centric)

(Sorry if the characters seem OOC.)

(This is a kinda Alternate Universe of the games.)

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter and Mycurrentfandom And -H0RIZ0N)

(I apologise for any spelling mistakes.)

(Hope you enjoy this little oneshot. 😄)

"Hello, hello! Hey, you're doing great! Most people don't last this long! I mean, ya know, the-they usually move on to other things by now...i'm not implying that they died. Tha-that-that's not what I meant... Uhh, anyway, I better not take up too much of your time, uhh, things starting getting real tonight. Uh, h-hey listen, I had an idea: If you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, uhh, try playing dead. Ya know: go limp. Then there's a chance, uhh, maybe they'll think you're an empty costume instead. Then again, if they think you're an empty costume, they might try ta...stuff a metal skeleton into you. I wonder how that would work......Yeeeah never mind; scratch that, it's best just to not get caught. Umm, well, ok. I-I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side!"

***

12:00 AM

12:00 AM.

92% power.

Mono remembers a time he's terrified.

The animatronic hate him. It's not that surprising.

It's just surprising they haven't caught him sooner.

"A game."

Repeated by Eight. He looked at the camera. She looks towards the door. Her eyes shine like a flashlights. It's how she sees.

She hides near the left side.

Clever technique.

Animatronics haunt the building.

Mono checks then camera. Cam 1c this time.

To be honest, Mono feels sorry for Seven. The only boy. He looks grumpy per usual. Arms folded, leaning against pirate's cove.

His looks fills Mono with sympathy.

The bite of '87.

Rumours of the fox spurred once, following the months of abandonment of the restaurant, of the bite. Mono's heart pumps a little.