"Like a growling," I hissed.

"No..." Blake trailed.

I heard the growling again. And now it was clearer.

"Oh shit," I exclaimed.

"What?"

"It's a bear. There's a bear!" I exclaimed.

That was the only possibility. There was a bear. A freaking bear!

"What are you talk..." but then Blake stopped because we heard the growling sound again and it was louder this time. "Oh shit! There's a bear! RUN," Blake yelled and then we were both running like crazy.

Oh god, I didn't want to die, eaten by a bear. That would be so lame. Plus, it had to hurt.

I kept running, through the woods, my feet hurting like crazy and then finally reached the meadow but Blake wasn't there anymore.

Oh shit.

"BLAKE!" I yelled,

Oh my god! He got eaten by the bear.

Calm down Lexi, he's probably alright, he was just slowing down or something...

But then, cue, I heard Blake scream, "HELP!"

OH MY GOD!

I looked around to find someone, but they were probably all at the Creek by now.

Oh god.

"SOMEONE HELP," I screamed and then I ran back into the forest.

"BLAKE," I yelled while running, trying to hear Blake again, or see him.

Please don't make me find his bloody corpse that is just bound to scar me to life.

"BLAKE WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed.

"Right here," Blake's voice said behind me and I squealed like crazy.

"Blake, are you alright?" I hissed but then I heard the growling sound, way too close, and I screamed like there was no tomorrow.

But Blake was laughing.

And then there growling stopped and I heard someone else laughing.

Clark.

"You should have heard yourself," Blake said, laughing hysterically, leaning on his knees.

"Blake, Blake, Blake," Clark said, in a whiny voice and joined Blake in his laughing.

"Oh my god! What's wrong with you?" I yelled and kicked Blake on the leg.

"First, please Pumpkin did you really think I would be dumb enough to put my shorts on with those spiky things, I'm a jerk, not blind, oh and by the way, the hairiness thing, that was just gross of you to think that. Please, I groom. And second, did you really think you could get back at me? Seriously Pumpkin, there's no point in trying to get revenge, I'm unprankable."

"So what? You decided to just make me even more mad at you," I shrieked and punched his shoulder.

"Well you did try to hurt my manbusiness again, and that's just hitting below the belt. Plus I gotta say, you make a funny frightened girl," Blake said and then laughed again and Clark joined him.

"OH GOD! What's wrong with you two? I almost had a freaking heart attack," I yelled and then shoved Clark in the chest.

"Hey! Not my idea here, I just followed the lead," Clark laughed.