Epilogue + Reasons

Começar do início

He started his small speech with the recollection of their first encounter back in high school, describing the feeling he felt as he watched her, expressing the moment he had realized he had realized he had fallen in love with her. Telling her the things she done to better his life, the joy she brought into his world with just a simple smile or light laugh.

The mere sight of Laura brought Ross to questionable actions, he was a goof most of time always rambling and stuttering at his words. The heat rose to his cheeks, his tongue fumbled shaking out a leather covered box placing it in his palms.

Inhaling one last deep breath, while turning to his side, he spoke out the four most nerve wrecking words ever, to Laura. Gasping at the sight of box, she was at loss for words her brain completely numb body in complete shock as she heard Ross say, Will you marry me?

Laura Pov:

I looked into the those sweet hazel orbs that melted my insides as they stared right back at me.

Ross had shown me, the meaning of love that I longed for, the one I only read about in books. He had shown me that I could be loved and learn to love back. I spent years couped up inside a house, shielded against four walls hiding my pain of abandonment. My mother walked out on me and my father was too busy trying to erase her that he forgot me. I was surrounded by a lot of people I had always felt lonely, missing the ones I couldn't have with me. I had learned the hard way of being independent and Always thought that love existed only in fairy tales.

Yet everyday, Ross showed me the value of that warm feeling that stirred up in chest. The ability to feel tiny bolts of electricity running through my body as we kissed, our lips mushed together as fireworks flew in the background. There wasn't a better place to be than to be cuddled up right next to him, his warm skin embracing mine. I felt safe, warm, and mostly, loved.

Ross was everything to me, I had never felt so happy in my entire life. I hadn't started living until he became apart of it.He had Become the center of my world.

Despite the way we had started out in a relationship, I don't think I regret accepting it because without that stupid hurtful bet, I would have never fallen in love. I regret not telling him about it sooner but since our first date, my feelings for Ross were already there.

His sweet intoxicating scent drove me crazy, I craved his presence near me more than anything and I could never get enough of his lips...well I still can't. I knew that Ross definitely made me feel something inside me when he started to make me blush. It's was unexplainable but it was certainly something worth feeling. I was just scared of the consequences, the amount of vulnerability I felt, letting myself be loved. He made me lose control, time didn't exist we were together. I constantly told myself during those few days at the start of the bet, that I wasn't going to get wrapped up with Ross, but truth was; I was already in love with him, the moment I asked him out.

I was his and he was mine. All mine forever just like it was suppose to be.

Ross Pov

A night like this was night I wished lasted forever and would be the start of great life for me and Laura.

Laura created this unexplainable feeling inside me, my body constantly craved her touch near me. I felt incomplete the hours we weren't together, my heart ached the moments we couldn't we be together, the air in my lungs went missing. My lips felt cold at loss of her lips not embracing mine.

She was engraved in my heart, craved onto my skin so deeply that I couldn't erase her if I tried. But that's the thing, I didn't want to her forget her. Ever.

This small cute brunette called out to me, drove me to the point of insanity when we were apart. Not that we actually left each other for more than 8 hours but I dreaded those hours of the day and couldn't wait for them to be over quickly.