I've gotten emails from most of my teachers saying that they'll extend due dates for me, or telling me I don't have to do it at all— most were very understanding after finding out what had happened.

Ms. Sun sent me a long message, it was so kind hearted and sweet. She told me she went through a similar thing when she was my age, so she had the basic idea of what I was feeling. Told me if I ever needed anything I could always go to her.

In the middle of me doing my work, I get a call from Alice.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hi dear, I need to stop by and go over a few things with you." Alice murmurs over the phone. "Will you be free around four?"

I don't leave this fucking apartment, yes I'll be free.

"I'll be here, yes." I huff, I couldn't help but tense my nerves at the 'things' she is talking about. "Um, what things?"

She hesitates to answer, taking a deep breath before being able to push out her words. "I think it's best if we talk in person."

My heart started beating out of my chest, I knew I'd be overthinking this until she drops whatever it is. Half expected her to tell me they found Maya's body or something serious like that, though I don't think her voice would sound so calm if that was the case.

"Don't trip on your thoughts, nothing with worrying too much about." She comforts, probably sensing the stress in my voice.

Before I gave her a reply, she spoke again.

"Is Harry there?" Her voice sounding nervous.

"No, he's at school." My curiosity getting the best of me and it cant help but seem like she was glad I said he wasn't home. "He will be by the time you come though."

She curses under her breath. "Can he not be?"

"This is his apartment, he lives here." I try to reason, if she wanted me alone she could have asked me to just go down to the station. "Why don't you want him here?"

Why in the world would she not want Harry here? Does it involve him? I was a little panicked, hoping to god nothing happened to where Harry wouldn't be able to know.

She delays her answer, smacking her lips as my throat starts to tighten.

"I have to bring my daughter along with me, her sitter canceled on me last minute."

I keep forgetting that Alice and Harry have a past, a past in which involves her being a fuck up and Harry having his childhood ripped out from under him. Alice's daughter also being like a sister to Harry, who he hasn't seen in years.

Harry talks about that little girl none stop, she clearly made some kind of impact on his life before she was torn away from him. I can only imagine how that must have felt like to go though, being how Margot was so young.

Everytime Harry gets the chance, he practically begs Alice to let him see her, I can tell how much he misses her just by how eger he is to contact her.

I'm sure Harry will be ecstatic when he finds out Margot will be tagging along, though Alice seems the opposite.

Alice cut our phone call short and assured me that she isn't happy about having Harry reunite with Margot— which is long overdue by now. I still don't understand why Alice didn't want this to happen.

When Harry got home, he had a bag of more of my clothes— along with a couple things from my home. He passed by my house to pick up a few things, he asked if I wanted to go with him and I turned him down— he said he expected it.