Guard: I'm sorry sir but we can't find the file

Taehyung: Shit ..... Where is the guard earlier .

Guard: Uhm .... Sir earlier he was gone after they come

Taehyung: Shitty shit .

I saw Jennie she looks nervous and worried at the same time.

Jennie: I can't find them anywhere here .

Taehyung: Cctv are out that time

She widen her eyes and she look at the guard . Oh I know where this is going.

Jennie: What kind of school is this if cctv footage is not found huh and now The twins are missing . You know I can fire you even I'm not the boss ..... This is just shit ..... I knew it I should but this school.

She looks like she want to slap him but I held her hand to stop

Taehyung: Calm down .

Jennie : Calm down .... HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN IF THOSE KIDS ARE MISSING

She shout at me making me back away .

Guard: Ma'am during those time cameras were broken . Earlier they were working fine . I don't know what happened

Jennie : We should report this to the police .

Taehyung: We should

Next day

Lisa pov

I woke up because I feel someone kissing me all over my face . I miss this . I open my eyes seeing my daughter Infront of me with a sweet smile .

Soyeon: Mommy your finally awake.

I sit up from the bed and saw the two boys hugging.  I guess soyeon and Jeonsan switch positions last night.

I look at the clock it was already 7:00 am .

Soyeon: Mommy .... Are we going to school later ?

Lisa : I don't know sweetie maybe ask your dad . Wake him up his gonna be late .

He was work today so I don't want him to be late . Soyeon nodded and she kiss her father's face....... Sweet

I smiled a little and went to the bathroom.

Jungkook: Hmmm .... Banana milk .... Euphoria woa woa.... Party party yeah .

Her daughter gave her a weird look Because she doesn't understand what is jungkook murmuring in his dream .

I went outside and saw jungkook staring at soyeon who was looking at her sweetly .

Soyeon: Are you awake now appa

Jungkook: I'm dead but I'm alive. 

He whispered to himself the fuck is he saying during in the morning .

Soyeon: Appa , mommy said I should ask you if we are going to school today ?

He look at me and I avoid the eye contact. I just went to the bed and sit there. 

Jungkook: Yes sweetie but your homeschooled for now

Soyeon: Homeschooled ?

Jungkook: Your gonna study at home for now . Your aunt will be your teacher since she is a license teacher .

Soyeon: Oh ok.... But how about playgrounds appa

Jungkook: That's easy we can build a playground on the garden area plus sweetie the house is big .