29

Soobins eyes widened at the sudden question.

"Okay." he nodded.

The two stared at each other for a few seconds before yeonjun engulfed the younger into a tight hug. Soobin laughed softly and returned the hug. They stood there laughing and hugging for about five minutes before they pulled apart.

"Are you crying?" soobin asked worriedly when he noticed yeonjun rubbing away at his eyes.

"Shut up." yeonjun laughed softly, "it's getting late, lets go."

————————

The pair had fell asleep while cuddling in soobins bed. It was now a saturday, no work or school for either boy.

Soobin sat up on his bed and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. As he opened them, his body froze.

He was confused.

Frightened.

And amazed all at once.

He looked around the small dorm room frantically. "Daniel- yeonjun! wake up!" he shook the sleeping boy beside him. Yeonjun groaned and sat up, raising his eyebrow at the younger.

"Yes?"

Soobin looked towards the door. "I'm not looking at you, but i'm seeing colors." he breathed out, his voice barely above a whisper.

Yeonjun squinted and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "what?"

"The door is brown. The sun is yellow. I can see colors now." he explained.

Yeonjun sat in silence for a few minutes, before he stood up from the bed. "I'm taking you to go see a doctor."

That's exactly what he did.

After getting ready for the day, soobin occasionally panicking or giggling with the new change in eyesight, they were now sat in a doctor's office.

The doctor flashed a light in soobins eyes. He had already done a few tests on his eyesight, making soobin explain what happened and take a drug test. Soobin wasn't lying.

"There really is nothing I can tell you, it must be a miracle." the doctor explained, he felt like this was a job way out of his league. The doctor talked with the pair for a few more minutes and allowed them to leave.

The first place the two decided to go was their favorite café.

Soobin was ecstatic to see everything with such personality. Though, he was also scared because he didn't want it to be taken from him once again. He settled on simply enjoying the moment.

"What are you going to do now that you have the perfect eyesight?" yeonjun teased.

Soobin shrugged, "I should become an artist, just so I can use all of the crazy colored paint."

"Maybe it's not a coincidence, I'm actually your soulmate." yeonjun shrugged.

"That sounds like such a logical reason." soobin rolled his eyes.

"I brought the light to your life, literally."

Soobin knew that their entire situation couldn't have just been purely coincidental, but he would never allow yeonjun to believe he had such an affect on him. His entire life was black and white until a certain male entered it. Nothing about this was 'coincidental'

They were definitely soulmates.

——————————————————————-
a/n;
that's the end of this book, thank you for reading it, I definitely had fun writing it! I thought it would be cute to upload the last chapter on beomgyus birthday <3

let me know if you guys want an epilogue any time soon!