2

To say Soobin was confused was indeed an understatement.

There wasn't an emotion that existed to describe how he had felt.

Soobin blinked frantically as the stranger gave him a confused look.

"Hey, are you okay—" The mysterious male asked but was interrupted as Soobin fell onto the ground.

He looked at the ground that he had just fell on. Everything was black and white once again.

Soobin quickly gathered all of his things and ran out of the bookstore, completely disregarding that he was currently supposed to be working his afternoon shift. He ran out of the short building so quickly that he had accidentally dropped his homework, his mind too focused on other things to even notice.

He rushed back to his dorms, which thankfully weren't too far from his job. A quick seven minute walk and an anxiety attack later, Soobin had arrived to his dorm.

Due to his on-campus job, he was granted a singles dorm. He strutted into the building, holding his forehead like a mad man.

He threw all of his belongings onto the floor as he opened the door to his dorm room and flopped onto the bed.

what the fuck.

As if on cue, the ringtone to his phone sung signaling that he was receiving a call.

Mom is calling...
Answer | Decline

He hadn't spoke to his mother much since the school year had begun. His mother had a tendency to worry about her son and his eyesight troubles and with his own issues clouding his mind, he didn't need anymore problems to take care of. His mothers worries being one of them.

As he lay on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, his thoughts were running wild.

I can see colors. Can I see colors? But, everything's black and white again..? Who was he? Gosh, my head hurts.

Soobin had finally had enough of his mind practically running laps. He had now been laying there in his bed for a few hours now and the sun was finally beginning to set.

He grabbed his phone that lay next to him on his bed and read the time.

6:42 p.m.

He stood up from his bed, quickly throwing on a pair of beige sweatpants and a plain grey hoodie. Obviously to Soobin, both pieces of clothing were grey.

He threw his phone into his side pocket and walked out of the dorm room. In order to calm his mind he had decided that it would be a great idea to take a quick walk.

He had been calmly walking around campus for about ten minutes when he realized his shoelaces were untied. He was leaned down to tie his shoelace when he suddenly felt a tap on the shoulder.

"Hey, are you the guy from the bookstore earlier? You dropped your homework" The male chuckled to himself as he handed out the few pieces of paper.

Soobin stood up from his place on the ground and took the paper from him. His eyes scanned over the males face, he had a very delightful face to look at. Soobin finally caught the males eyes.

Once again, he froze.

"W-who are you?" Soobin sighed, he wasn't one to be nervous around anyone but with this sudden occurrence in his life, all he felt was anxious.

Soobin liked to view himself as a very calm and collected type of guy, as he didn't have many friends or issues to take over his being.

"I'm Yeonjun, a grade three student," Yeonjun looked at the homework in Soobins hand before looking back up at him, "And according to your homework, you're Soobin.. Are you okay?"

Soobin was internally panicking. Everything before him was pigmented. Nothing carrying around the color black besides Yeonjuns shirt.

"Y-your hair is p-pink.." Soobin stuttered out, reaching out to touch a few strands of Yeonjuns hair. Yeonjun raised an eyebrow at the male in front of him but let him touch his hair nonetheless.

Soobins head was pounding, but due to the sudden change in eyesight, he hadn't even noticed.

He limbs grew weak and his knees began to buckle. his eyes slammed shut as he fell onto the boy that stood in front of him.

Soobin had fainted.

————————————————————
a/n;
outfit reference for yeonjun, also hope you guys enjoy!

————————————————————a/n;outfit reference for yeonjun, also hope you guys enjoy!